annedauphine

Shopping in Malibu October 3rd

she completely lost her glow, this was 2 years ago (thanks annedauphine) and she was glowing. she looks like a chubby child in the latest candids. i like her sweater tho, she just needs to get motivated, thin and someway happy again.

Ct8uiCZWYAA4_SV.jpg

Ct8uiCYWYAAeDT7.jpg

yes your wish is her command. just completely to your service. to be physically appealing to you and fit your standards otherwise she wont be good enough. mess.  so tired of these fruits insulting her weight gain and flux. its called womanhood. something you wouldnt know but only judge on the surface. she is beautiful to me, curves and all. i would love to see all of your faces. faces only mothers can love, before you judge her. the pressure she has to stay in confines  such as beauty and music are ridiculous. cant you see? this is what happens when your soulmate is gone. it fuck you up to the core, "i have nothing much to live for ever since i found my fame". she going through things right now. so what. we all do. let her be. give her time. if you dont want to ride it out, go away. she doesnt need " fans" like you. 

I seriously have never seen her not look beautiful. Even if she's gained weight or changed her hair or whatever... she's a beautiful person and I think a lot of you are nitpicking without realizing how mean it really is. I'm not trying to scold anyone, I'll leave that up to others :P, but I think we should all be nicer when it comes to her physical appearance. She's a person, she's going to have on and off days like we all do. 

yes your wish is her command. just completely to your service. to be physically appealing to you and fit your standards otherwise she wont be good enough. mess.  so tired of these fruits insulting her weight gain and flux. its called womanhood. something you wouldnt know but only judge on the surface. she is beautiful to me, curves and all. i would love to see all of your faces. faces only mothers can love, before you judge her. the pressure she has to stay in confines  such as beauty and music are ridiculous. cant you see? this is what happens when your soulmate is gone. it fuck you up to the core, "i have nothing much to live for ever since i found my fame". she going through things right now. so what. we all do. let her be. give her time. if you dont want to ride it out, go away. she doesnt need " fans" like you. 

tear it up, queen. said exactly what i've been thinking every time i see some of these so-called 'fans' being so judgmental. yes, she's a celebrity, but no, that doesn't make her inhuman. 

o4qjp4j.png

all i see is someone who was a beautiful 20s something who has turned into a beautiful 30s something... damn yall

"she's fat" um where? i pray on every star that i look as good and in shape when i'm 30

edit: i really think for some people it's a genuine shock to see a female celebrity looking her age. so many images of them are shopped and edited or done up to preserve at all costs the illusion of eternal youth, that every hint of inelastic skin or wrinkling is picked apart. people have no idea what an adult woman is meant to look like, and isn't that a shame. why are we so afraid of maturity? she looks like a very beautiful 31 year old woman. that's in no way an insult. god forbid your fav ages... god forbid your fav breaks the illusion of eternal youth

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I think she looks really good TBH. Love that she's wearing something other than a white tee and jelly sandals !  The sweater isn't that flattering on her but if u look at her waist it looks more in shape than it did in 2015. I think she's looking good ! Just her makeup and the lighting aren't rly on point. And she's probably annoyed about being photographed XD 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

You are not in the position to tell anybody to leave, thankfully.

Opinions exist, even harsh ones. Live with it.

just because she is lana del rey you cannot give your opinions on her? 

snGFvDE.gif

That'd be like going in to the POY thread saying someone is unflattering and the person saying just because they're *whoever* can't mean I can't have opinions on them.

Damn some of you are so fucked in the head! There's a huge difference between commenting on somebody's appearance and straight up calling them fat and their face fucked up.

For real, don't be surprised if you end up alone in life if your personality is truly that shit. Can't believe anybody would even want to be around some of you fucks in real life lmao

I see it like this when you're a public figure these type of discussions become fair game. no one here is putting her down or even being extremely harsh, just stating what they see.

Also, imo her weight gain isnt necessarily a bad thing, I think what's worse is seeing her distort and fuck up her natural beauty.

VyIsfwC.jpg

I see it like this when you're a public figure these type of discussions become fair game. no one here is putting her down or even being extremely harsh, just stating what they see.

Also, imo her weight gain isnt necessarily a bad thing, I think what's worse is seeing her distort and fuck up her natural beauty.

I agree on the part that she apparently does too much work on her face, but her gaining/losing weight is her own issue. Who knows, she might love having curves?

You are not in the position to tell anybody to leave, thankfully.

Opinions exist, even harsh ones. Live with it.

well guess what that my opinion. so you dont like it. leave as well. :)

i said what i said and i stand by it. 

Edit ; forget it lmao

Some of u are a truly lost cause. So entitled, so juvenile. I hope some of you become decent humans when you grow up.

Edit again for grammar, woops :)