annedauphine

Shopping in Malibu October 3rd

Dat booty.

---

I honestly cannot believe what I'm reading... this is simply sad. You guys are... incredible. I got sad by reading your comments. I can't even imagine how Lana would react seeing all of this. And I bet y'all would never be as "brave" as you act online if you had the chance to tell her she's "fat" and that her face is "fucked up" in real life.

Also, I bet you guys are the typical fucking people that criticize everyone's looks. I know many people that when they're mad at someone they just judge their weight, face "imperfections", etc. And that's simply disgusting. And I'm saying this because I've been judged for how I look many times.

Statements about someone's physical appearance are not "opinions"

Best comment in the whole thread.

i just want her to "glow" just like she did in the past i mean, it's sad to see her like this :(

Wow you're right :O She's looking like a drug addict :( Poor Lana, she'll die young!

It's sad that some of you praise her when she's photoshopped to death, and then when you see her in candids you don't like her. I know you guys say it's an "opinion", but it would hurt my feelings if people who I called my "fans", who I thought cared about me, were trashing me about my appearance. You can say you aren't being hurtful all you like, but it is what it is. I would like to see you guys say some of these things to her in person if you ever get the chance to meet her.

At the end of the day, it's not right to body shame someone. I literally cannot believe some of you are literally calling her fat, and talking about how she needs to stop messing with her face. It's her face at the end of the day, not yours. If she feels fucking beautiful, let her live! If you don't like how she looks, and really feel this way about her, you should just leave the fandom.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

what is sad about the way she looks in these pictures? 

He's always editing her pics and photoshopping her face anyway...

what is sad about the way she looks in these pictures? 

She looks sad compared to these candids (which aren't that old). Considering the ig video is from the same day (same hair/sweater) i think she was just annoyed bc she had to get some stuff from the store though.

i76mrxw.png 

I know this is very sexist but her butt is OMG! and also I think this is the best she has looked since she h=dyed her hair dark again, honestly, she looks STUNNING here and any negativity on this site is not welcomed!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I know this is very sexist but her butt is OMG! and also I think this is the best she has looked since she h=dyed her hair dark again, honestly, she looks STUNNING here and any negativity on this site is not welcomed!

Sexist for thinking her butt looks nice? I'm pretty sure there are some lesbians here also think the same Jack lol

lmaoo what kind of extreme overreactment by... everybody in this thread.

wyd acting like her the world is about to end just because you don't like the way she looks in a pic? tragic u guys have to resort to this to keep yourselves entertained.

she's actually fine? like nothing at all is wrong.... she's going about her business doing average day to day things but leave it to the gays to blow this out of proportion

she looks fine, she is doing her thing. leave ha the fuck alone

I think she looks great! I mean I wish I looked like that when I was at the grocery store  :flutter: lord knows I look a damn mess with my hair in a bun and my baggy sweatpants lmaooo. let ha do her thing guys 

TjmiIK4.png

Holy fuck I think you guys forget she is a person who has ups and downs. She's had some really good days where she's looked stunning this year like:

wSUecBY.jpg PqFk42c.jpg UOME5dR.jpg

Let her fucking live and shop in peace.

FzytWEW.png

Let's get real tho she's always worn quirky clothes. BTD/PD ultra-stylistic fashion was a one-off type of thing. As long as she looks immaculate in her photoshoots/videos (Which she always does)  i really don't give a shit what she wears in her day to day life...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371