annedauphine

Shopping in Malibu October 3rd

honestly, she looks great to me. if she did gain weight, i don't care, because she still looks great. her hair is giving me such body electric/tropico teas, which is everything. i really believe the only reason she looks "sad" is because she has a resting bitch face, as seen through the past 4+ years;

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10012/normal_Lana2BDel2BRey2BLana2BDel2BRey2BHeads2BMusic2BStudio2BtlU1QvipirDx.jpg (2016)

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Visiting_a_hair_salon_in_Hollywood_28February_2029_282029.jpg (2015)

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_17~1.jpg (2014)

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_07~13.jpg (2013)

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_zkc5xfpw.jpg (2012)

as for her face, i agree she has gotten a lot of work done, but i wouldn't go as far as to call it "fucked up." 

ZLJIWCD.gif

Let's be honest with ourselves tho, her beauty changed. Which is completely normal, everyone goes through that. I think that some of us who do comment on Lana's looks that most may consider rude is just us simply missing the era when she almost always looked glamorous, as if she spends 10 hours getting dolled up. Me for example, one of the many reasons I fell in love with Lana is how she carried herself and how she served looks. Regardless, I think she didn't look that bad in those photos, she looked cute :)

4BZPaCg.jpg

She looks incredibly 2013 here. I said that earlier when she was touring too. She's the same beautiful girl she always has been.

50685215647_052ef17c42_o.jpg50684377423_375b20bb2f_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I have so much things I want to say about all of this but I know it's going to come out in the wrong way it's frustrating

I always try to see from both sides so if this makes you more secure...  :D

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I always try to see from both sides so if this makes you more secure...  :D

something about all of this makes me really uncomfortable and I know I'm going to sound like a fkn victim and I'm the first to have criticised but I don't really know how I am feeling, this is the first look I'm actually wording out that I dislike in a long time and these days I'm really super depressed and binge eating disorder is super present so like, the reason I allow myself to criticise or not be like "she's 100000% perfect" as usual is because I find myself so unbelievably much worse than she is, and I'm kinda torn between both opinions, I'm trying not to be blindly adoring and I'm also trying not to be too harsh. I haven't read all on this thread but idk I'm rly torn. I don't think she looks as good / normal as usual but I don't want to use words too harsh but the reason I use them is because I use words so much harder on myself. and I'm scared if she's not being happy rn and stuff also I happen to be at uni and at the verge of panic attack it's unrelated but I'm not being normal rn

ZKcaooE.png

saaavvvv

i mean just saying. :smokes2: 

honestly, she looks great to me. if she did gain weight, i don't care, because she still looks great. her hair is giving me such body electric/tropico teas, which is everything. i really believe the only reason she looks "sad" is because she has a resting bitch face, as seen through the past 4+ years;

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10012/normal_Lana2BDel2BRey2BLana2BDel2BRey2BHeads2BMusic2BStudio2BtlU1QvipirDx.jpg (2016)

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Visiting_a_hair_salon_in_Hollywood_28February_2029_282029.jpg (2015)

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_17~1.jpg (2014)

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_07~13.jpg (2013)

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_zkc5xfpw.jpg (2012)

as for her face, i agree she has gotten a lot of work done, but i wouldn't go as far as to call it "fucked up." 

oh gosh. yusss. i'm glad i wasn't on here when tropico came out. she looked hot as fuck to me, but i bet people thought she was fat in that too. :pft:

Let's be honest with ourselves tho, her beauty changed. Which is completely normal, everyone goes through that. I think that some of us who do comment on Lana's looks that most may consider rude is just us simply missing the era when she almost always looked glamorous, as if she spends 10 hours getting dolled up. Me for example, one of the many reasons I fell in love with Lana is how she carried herself and how she served looks. Regardless, I think she didn't look that bad in those photos, she looked cute :)

her beauty hasn't changed for me. she's still stunning at Events and on Stage so I don't see how she lost her beautiful just because she didn't get all dolled up to go to the grocery store.

something about all of this makes me really uncomfortable and I know I'm going to sound like a fkn victim and I'm the first to have criticised but I don't really know how I am feeling, this is the first look I'm actually wording out that I dislike in a long time and these days I'm really super depressed and binge eating disorder is super present so like, the reason I allow myself to criticise or not be like "she's 100000% perfect" as usual is because I find myself so unbelievably much worse than she is, and I'm kinda torn between both opinions, I'm trying not to be blindly adoring and I'm also trying not to be too harsh. I haven't read all on this thread but idk I'm rly torn. I don't think she looks as good / normal as usual but I don't want to use words too harsh but the reason I use them is because I use words so much harder on myself. and I'm scared if she's not being happy rn and stuff also I happen to be at uni and at the verge of panic attack it's unrelated but I'm not being normal rn

if you need someone to talk to you can message me anytime. I've suffered with an eating disorder since i was 12 and i've been in recovery for almost 3 years, so I'm here if you need me.

feel better. :kiss:

~INSTA1.gif

if you need someone to talk to you can message me anytime. I've suffered with an eating disorder since i was 12 and i've been in recovery for almost 3 years, so I'm here if you need me.

feel better. :kiss:

Thank God I got a psychiatrist appointment but it's in forever and I'm really losing touch w reality :facepalm: Thank you I don't have much hope left but this gives me back some :( Anneways I hope Lana is happy and that's all I rly care about

ZKcaooE.png

Everything you wrote is how I was feeling about the kim k. thread actually haha. I wasn't feeling like I should be quiet because I'm not feeling okay about myself (at least not this time), but I was torn between both sides too and this kind of situation is part of my existential crisis so, I feel you, honey. Sometimes it kind of sucks look from both sides because sometimes I agree with a part of what someone said, but the other says that the other is being insensitive and I don't want to be like that too (I have depression and anxiety problems so I know how it hurts when you see some coments) I actually got a little worried when I said that I thought she looked a little sick, but you know, I just got worried about her. Some time ago she looked a little sad for me and I got worried, then I saw her happy and using her ig and twitter and I got happy for her too. Then I saw her now and just worried because she didn't looked much well again.

Sometimes I'm very harsh with people too because I'm not okay, but I think is just momentary, so this feeling will go. Even if it's just for a moment, it will go :)

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Thank God I got a psychiatrist appointment but it's in forever and I'm really losing touch w reality :facepalm: Thank you I don't have much hope left but this gives me back some :( Anneways I hope Lana is happy and that's all I rly care about

I hope it goes well with the psychiatrist! There's always hope! And care about your own happiness as well as Lana's <3 you're just as important of a human being as she is!

~INSTA1.gif

her beauty hasn't changed for me. she's still stunning at Events and on Stage so I don't see how she lost her beautiful just because she didn't get all dolled up to go to the grocery store.

Lmao, it seems like you purposely misread what I just wrote. I never said she lost her beauty. She will always be beautiful, but what I mean by "her beauty changed" is that her beauty matured, her fashion sense changed and the way she carried herself.

4BZPaCg.jpg

Lmao, it seems like you purposely misread what I just wrote. I never said she lost her beauty. She will always be beautiful, but what I mean by "her beauty changed" is that her beauty matured, her fashion sense changed and the way she carried herself.

oh i guess i did.

my bad.

~INSTA1.gif

She keeps getting hotter every year, at least to me.

seriously? every single time there's a picture posted of Lana someone calls her fat and it's really annoying. She is NO WHERE NEAR FAT!  can't speak for every woman on this forum but i have body image issues, am in recovery from an ED, and knowing that one of my favorite people on the planet are a normal weight , that makes me feel like "okay i'm a normal weight like Lana." and it makes me feel better. and then seeing you guys trash her weight it's like "oh okay, i guess i'm a fat fuck too who should go back to purging my meals."

My thoughts exactly! I guess on some level, the critiques she's getting on her weight feel personal. I have horrible body dysmorphia and I also am recovering from and ED. I think it's fair to say that since 2012, Lana has gained weight. But I've always almost found it refreshing in a sense. Like here's the beautiful woman who so many people love and she has a NORMAL body. I feel like a lot of people don't understand just how much it helps as a girl struggling with their body to look up to someone who looks more like them than most famous women. And that's why it's kind of heartbreaking to see people tearing her down on her weight and her body. Lana and I have extremely similar bodies (but I'm way shorter lol), so where does that leave me? It doesn't feel good. 

I know I've been a little preachy on LB lately, but seriously- think about how your harsh words might affect someone. Just because Lana might not be reading this stuff doesn't mean that it's not offensive or hurtful to someone else.

She's wearing the same sweater as she's wearing in that Instagram video

Queen of wearing the same clothes everyday tbh

they were taken on the same day (either that or she uploaded an old video). she also has the same hairstyle btw.

i76mrxw.png