Say Yes to Heaven

CupcakKe

I feel bad saying this, but Eden is a step down from Ephorize and Queen Elizabitch. 

Both of those albums had better thought out sex songs (CPR, Cumshot, Duck Duck Goose, etc), better written personal songs (Scraps, Self Interview, Single While Taken) and superior "flex" songs (Fullest, Meet & Greet, Quick Thought).

Don't get me wrong, parts of Eden really go off!!! PetSmart is hard as hell, and Quiz is my favorite song she's ever released to date. 

My personal main problem with it, is that the lyrical content feels kind of rushed.

"Dangled and dangled and dangled and dangled my heart up and down. Just like my bangles yeah just like my bangles that nugget have been around"

"Fat cat fat cat fat cat fat cat fat cat garfield. Garfield garfield garfield)"

"Blackjack blackjack blackjack ooh, x4" 

You get my point, there's a few more songs that do the same thing. The verses are straight fire but then the hooks in the chorus are just not continuing the greatness she delivers on the verses. I'm sure I will come to love them all in time, but upon the first 20 listens of this album so far, I can't really say that my mind is as blown as it was when Queen Elizabitch came out, then Ephorize dropped 8 months later and it was a double wigsnatch. I know my opinion means nothing, but maybe there are others who feel the same?

I love CupcakKe so much, I admire her work ethic, releasing 6 albums over the span of 2.5/3 years, but I think maybe taking a little break from writing would be good for her. Just a short one.  

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

The Azealia shade in Petsmart... anyway this is the first album of cupcakKe I've listened to and so far it sounds really good

i implore you to check out queen elizabitch!!! her best album

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I hope she takes a break for a couple months. I wouldn't mind if she wrote in that time period but she's been nonstop for the past 3 years and I think she needs to take some time to herself to heal. I'm so happy that she's alright and we as her stans need to make sure that we give her a long break to heal and then support her music hard when she comes back. I don't want her to feel like she's worried we will forget about her if she's not immediately back at work.

whew this threads been dead for a while, anyways!

Cupcakke released new songs after Squidward Nose (still so good omg)

- Bird Box

- Ayesha (this one didn't stick to me but its still good)

- Whoregasm (i really love this one, deserves to be on a Fifty Shades Of Grey tracklist)

she also has a remix of OTR called Old Town Hoe (hers is superior)

I can't wait for her next project :defeated:

I feel so bad for her  :(

I know it sucks... Lately though I don't think her music feels as genuine and now I can see why...

(btw I can't believe i found another sizzy rocket stan on here, hi!)

i think she‘s on something and it worries me. even if we assumed the accusations she‘s doing this for attention were true, it‘d still be troubling to see this break of character from her. to suddenly feel this deep shame after being so sex positive/enthusiastic for years and her sudden nastiness raises questions about her mental health that i wouldn’t take lightly. just like the suicide situation a few months ago, she just seems to snap. i hope family & friends reach out to her

kySyfQZ.jpg

this was probably for the best. her soul is beautiful and she's an amazing creative. i wish her the best and i love her for these realizations(except her body image ideas). she is incredible and i hope she continues being incredible and bettering herself. i hope that she gets help for these mental problems. ugh so many emotions.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan