Say Yes to Heaven

CupcakKe

I’m not a stan of Cupcakke, but I always respected her as an artist since she has a lot of talent + body positive + always wants to give back to her loved ones and fans. I heard she had depression, but seeing that video disturbed me. It didn’t feel normal- not only because of how she’s acting... but how there’s a person recording her in this state- probably a man. Who films someone having a breakdown? All I could think of was that time she opened up about her abusive ex and how he drove her to become suicidal and her last worrying tweets were brought on by him. So I can’t help but feel like this guy is back and forcing her to do this again and tweet whatever insults she made before the IG live. Idk, I got some sick twisted vibes from that video. I know that Kpop fans and others were insulted by her tweets (I didn’t see them) are saying she’s just doing this for attention and she couldn’t take the heat from the backlash. But honestly, what if she didn’t want to go Azealia Banks? And randomly too. What if she didn’t want to quit music? What if her abusive ex is back or he got her involved with the wrong people in the last year and they want more control over her? Idk I’m probably reading too much into it. But it’s worrying.

She just released a song the 22nd tho? I'm SO confused

If she does retire I'd be super sad, she's an amazing and creative woman. I wish her the best and I hope she takes care of her

8nl2OpX.png

not a very popular thread but i just wanna say i love this girl <3 i've seen her in concert twice and even though most of her work was so sexual it feels parody-ish to some people she's genuinely extremely talented and intelligent. i really hope i get to see her break into the main stream

She just released a song the 22nd tho? I'm SO confused

If she does retire I'd be super sad, she's an amazing and creative woman. I wish her the best and I hope she takes care of her

She's just retiring from her old style of writing that was super sexual cause she didn't like the effect she felt it had on the world. said something while crying in a live about seeing kids in her concert singing to all these lyrics about sucking dick and it didn't feel right. low key could have been talking about me  :hooker:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

what i had no idea she was indie i just assumed she was signed to a label?

She mentioned signing an $8M deal at the end of 2019, but never specified with who or for what. Macklemore was technically independent despite a major label distributing their work, so that could be what's happening here too

BzhmW.png