Say Yes to Heaven

CupcakKe

The fact people have different tastes is the reason why some people enjoy her music 'unironically'. :)

oooh you really got me there. A bunch of virginal gays worshipping a woman only because she's rapping about a part of her female anatomy they will cliterally never know anything about

BzhmW.png

oooh you really got me there. A bunch of virginal gays worshipping a woman only because she's rapping about a part of her female anatomy they will cliterally never know anything about

oor, we did stan her ironically but now we really enjoy her. I think she still has lots of room for improvement but I still am proud of her progress. Audacious opened up a new side of her in my opinion, and it's something I'm liking a lot more than her usual sex songs.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Honestly I hated all her explicit songs she made for attention. They were cheesy and lowkey disgusting. A lot of the songs on her album are actually pure bops and not just about her sucking dick

FzytWEW.png

I literally have all of her albums in i+ and in FLAC. I even have the instrumentals (that have leaked of course). I love her so much, she's so talented. 

Honestly I hated all her explicit songs she made for attention. They were cheesy and lowkey disgusting. A lot of the songs on her album are actually pure bops and not just about her sucking dick

I'm glad we're not alone on that. I hate Spider-Man Dick because it's literally gonna be big just because it's vulgar. 

I love her vulgar stuff, lyrically its hilarious, though I'm not usually in the mood for them tbh.

The problem is everyone likes them and that's great, but she has many real songs that are overlooked. 

"My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola "

"Lick me up and take me like vitamin 'Cause my body's sweet like sugar venom "

"La, love, lick you like vanilla ice"

tumblr_inline_okrewpVZ3V1unkhqf_500.gif