Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

Thanks, I'm so excited to hear this album. I hope there are more songs like "Human" or "The Other Girl"..

BTW, where can I watch those Egyptian women?? Hahaha :flutter:

Well, Human will most likely be on there, so I guess there will be more tracks with that vibe. "GR" went in that direction.

Those are from a cartoon, "Asterix & Cleopatra" :D

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Well, Human will most likely be on there, so I guess there will be more tracks with that vibe. "GR" went in that direction.

Those are from a cartoon, "Asterix & Cleopatra" :D

"GR" is also amazing!! I've heard it just last night, @Lust for Life shared it with me.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out, their dance is hypnotizing :D

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

1400x1400bb.jpg

Was Marilyn Monroe always up as a single on iTunes? I swear I don't remember it being there, but it is now. If it was recently re-uploaded as a single, then I'm pretty sure it's on the album.

I just remembered that we also recently got a video for Amandine Insensible, so I'm sure that's on the album too.

I'd be cool with having MM, AI, Time, Human, and Hero on the album.

Bebin was just like a benefit song for when trumps flight ban was in effect. She said that she was donating all of the money made from those who bought the song so I don't think it's an actual album single. The production was very nice but like I don't even have it in my library anymore.

Was Marilyn Monroe always up as a single on iTunes? I swear I don't remember it being there, but it is now. If it was recently re-uploaded as a single, then I'm pretty sure it's on the album.

I just remembered that we also recently got a video for Amandine Insensible, so I'm sure that's on the album too.

I'd be cool with having MM, AI, Time, Human, and Hero on the album.

Bebin was just like a benefit song for when trumps flight ban was in effect. She said that she was donating all of the money made from those who bought the song so I don't think it's an actual album single. The production was very nice but like I don't even have it in my library anymore.

i was checking NZ iTunes yesterday for pre-order and then MM-Single comes out, so yeah, it was uploaded at the midnight for every country

oh bitch...... she's not playing around. that cover slays :defeated:

Hubris is so good too. Reminds me of like Homogenic-era Björk a little bit. Also finally appreciating Bebin. It's hard for me to get into music that is not in English, but it's just such ear candy. Anyone know what Hubris means?

H0bDaqU.gif

oh bitch...... she's not playing around. that cover slays :defeated:

Hubris is so good too. Reminds me of like Homogenic-era Björk a little bit. Also finally appreciating Bebin. It's hard for me to get into music that is not in English, but it's just such ear candy. Anyone know what Hubris means?

It's a term from greek mythology, meaning some sort of arrogance. The goddess Nemesis punished hubris,like in the case of Narcist

Edit:

from Wikipedia

Hubris (/ˈhjuːbrɪs/, also hybris, from ancient Greek ὕβρις) describes a personality quality of extreme or foolish pride or dangerous overconfidence.[1] In its ancient Greek context, it typically describes behavior that defies the norms of behavior or challenges the gods, and which in turn brings about the downfall, or nemesis, of the perpetrator of hubris.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!