Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

lol @ this album maybe coming out tomorrow and maybe not!!!!!

Yeah, I really hope it does but I guess even if it's not we still got Hubris which is FIRE!

Hero grew on me a lot aswell.

I'm just so happy this album is COMING OUT SOON nomatter when ... but ... on the other hand ... I REALLY REALLY HOPE IT'S OUT TOMORROW!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED! I wonder if there will be a Deluxe version .. this Sevdaliza News site said there would be one. They were almost right about the number of tracks on ISON aswell as the interludes, so maybe the deluxe thing is true aswell ... On the other hand, it's not too hard to guess Sevdaliza would put interludes on the album.

Talking about the snippets/tracklist:

I'm honestly a bit suprised that Human isn't the opener,, for some reason I've always assumedit would be ever since I've heard it.

Shahmaran is obviously a reworked version of Underneath, or at least it's heavily sampling the track. I looked up the title, and it's the name of a Goddess Of Wisdom from a middle eastern mythology. The lines about dying and being ressurected pretty much fit the story about this deity.

I seemingly remembered right, when I thought I read Marilyn Monroe would be on Ison. I wonder if she has changed anything about MM or Amandine Insensible. Especially the transition between MM and Hubris ... Talking about the track, judging from the snippets I guess it will be my favourite song on ISON. It perfectly fits the two Children Of Silk tracks.

The inclusion of Language Of The Limbo is not that suprising, when you think that it's the least soundtrack-ish one from the Formula and that a solo-studio verson leaked a while ago.

The beginning of the Grace snippet sounds a lot like "GR", so this was probably a demo or maybe a part of the track (?) - no matter what, it sounds great.

When i Reside and Do You Feel Real are most likely interludes, the latter one somehow reminds me of the scene in Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, where the Evil Queen is transforming into her hag form...

Talking about the "new" tracks, I think the two most exciting ones for me are Replacable and Scarlette. Scarlette has a very Massive Attack-ish vibe and Replacable sounds pretty jazz-ish, which I really really really enjoy a lot.

havent heard any snippets other than grace, which looks like we have the demo

i wonder why she left time off the album

She never actually said that it would be part of ISON, unlike with Human, Hero and Hubris (obviously). She also mentioned Amandine Insensible and Marilyn Monroe making a return. She never talked about Time being more than just a single though.

I wonder which one of the tracks is the "old" one that was written a few years ago ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She never actually said that it would be part of ISON, unlike with Human, Hero and Hubris (obviously). She also mentioned Amandine Insensible and Marilyn Monroe making a return. She never talked about Time being more than just a single though.

yeah lol i just checked back and i misread one of HDBs posts, i thought he said it was on the album but he said he hopes it was

if anything, maybe it'll be a deluxe track if thats still a thing

these snippets sound great though, i didn't expect a new version of underneath

i wonder if she redid taste too and thats why she took them off the suspended kid

I don't think Marilyn Monroe and Amandine Insensible are gonna be the same versions as on the Children of Silk EP since it says Amandine Insensible is explicit

the snippets are the same, and she says motherfucker in the song