Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

She's been replaced with Time. :hooker:

Time has been added to my imaginary deluxe edition album. TBH I expected more from Angel, but oh well, Angel who??

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

It's literally an hour long album using two EP songs. Like shut up lmfao

I'm glad MM and AI are on there, however I also feel like both of them fit better on the Children Of Silk EP.

I disagree with the people wishing for That Other Girl - it wouldn't have fit on ISON at all and I'm glad she reworked Ubderneath. I always felt that this track had much more potential and I love the way she used it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Id rather 2 new songs.

Otherwise it would have been a 14 track album. I doubt that she put those tracks on there in favor of others. They seemingly mean a lot to her so she put them on there. Stop being so f*cking greedy.

The tracklist-picture she posted on FB calls Angel a "bonus track", so y'all haters can calm down :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Wow wow wow I finally got to listen in full and wow.

"Do You Feel Real?" is so good. Literally half of it is a monologue and then the rest is an instrumental but it's sooooo good, I don't know why. 

Scarlette was the first one I really liked when I listened in order (not including the songs we already had/heard).

And Bluecid, WOW. SHE DID THAT. It's my most played so far. It's like Time but better and bigger. 

Ugh this album is so good, she's amazing. Queen of everything. :worship:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif