Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

Well I just came back and fuck it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to but I wouldn't even call that a concert it was a surreal experience of performance and other-worldy music and she looked SUPREMELY BEAUTIFUL. She destroyed me and my sister like we haven't been able to talk for half the way home she was just... So beautiful... And it was so intense I'm glad I chose not to listen to the album beforehand cause I got really surprised in the best possible way. And her singing The Language Of Limbo at the end was the cherry on the best cake I've ever ate jesus christ I love her. Absolute role model, totally in love

And this happened before the concert and I can't even tell you how happy it makes me tbh

C_-t2WSUIAA6_tf.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

Well I just came back and fuck it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to but I wouldn't even call that a concert it was a surreal experience of performance and other-worldy music and she looked SUPREMELY BEAUTIFUL. She destroyed me and my sister like we haven't been able to talk for half the way home she was just... So beautiful... And it was so intense I'm glad I chose not to listen to the album beforehand cause I got really surprised in the best possible way. And her singing The Language Of Limbo at the end was the cherry on the best cake I've ever ate jesus christ I love her. Absolute role model, totally in love

And this happened before the concert and I can't even tell you how happy it makes me tbh

C_-t2WSUIAA6_tf.jpg

yassaaaa im happy for u

I'd LOVE it if she collabed with Massive Attack. Tracks like "Libertine" or "Scarlette" channel some strong Protection/Mezzanine vibes. Or with Tricky .. imagine both of their perfect voices in a duet on some sexy, beat-heavy Trip-Hop track.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'd LOVE it if she collabed with Massive Attack. Tracks like "Libertine" or "Scarlette" channel some strong Protection/Mezzanine vibes. Or with Tricky .. imagine both of their perfect voices in a duet on some sexy, beat-heavy Trip-Hop track.

Wooow I agree Tricky would be amazing, his voice is as masculine as hers is feminine and the balance would be perfect :defeated: 

I think The Valley is my fav of her tbh. And she cried during the concert I don't know if she does it everywhere but she looked very affected and said she loved Paris a lot of times and I was a crying mess :poordat:

ZKcaooE.png