Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

I like the new song but its kinda more of the same really.

It’s like Time part II. I guess this is why Time was left off ISON.

With each release, her craft is more finely-honed. She’s so beautiful and inspiring & she’s only getting better. :wowcry:

14417469274.gif

Y'all stan the most basic, generic and forgetable popacts, yet you are worried about one consistent, breathtakingly good record. You remember The Suspended Kid? That had a pretty different sound and vibe. Children Of Silk was kind of the "intro" of the ISON sound, so that's why it has a similar vibe. So yeah, I'm sure she won't just dublicate ISON. And even if .. still better than most of the so called music released at the moment.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Y'all stan the most basic, generic and forgetable popacts, yet you are worried about one consistent, breathtakingly good record. You remember The Suspended Kid? That had a pretty different sound and vibe. Children Of Silk was kind of the "intro" of the ISON sound, so that's why it has a similar vibe. So yeah, I'm sure she won't just dublicate ISON. And even if .. still better than most of the so called music released at the moment.

well name one  :teehee: . but yeah i havent dragged ISON because i love it, but i dont want her to do the same again, whats the problem lol