Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

She was wonderful live! She's such a beautiful person, the live show with the dancer is extremely powerful and I loved the live-versions of the songs. It was adorable to see her Human.mp3 side, when she broke the "goddess"-persona in between the songs and even joked around a bit.

The only thing I REALLY disliked was how short the concert was. She only played like around an hour, after already coming out an hour too late and then cut both Haunted and Sirens Of The Caspian from the setlist.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She was wonderful live! She's such a beautiful person, the live show with the dancer is extremely powerful and I loved the live-versions of the songs. It was adorable to see her Human.mp3 side, when she broke the "goddess"-persona in between the songs and even joked around a bit.

The only thing I REALLY disliked was how short the concert was. She only played like around an hour, after already coming out an hour too late and then cut both Haunted and Sirens Of The Caspian from the setlist.

What was the setlist? I can't find any recent setlists online!

What was the setlist? I can't find any recent setlists online!

Do You Feel Real [from tape]

Time

The Inside

Scarlett

Loves Way

(Now I can't really remember the order for the following ones)

Amandine Insensible

Human

That Other Girl

Bebin

Hubris

Marilyn Monroe

Bluecid

Hero (encore)

Previous setlists also featured Haunted, The Language Of Limbo and Sirens Of The Caspian but she cut those. Bummer.

Do You Feel Real [from tape]

Time

The Inside

Scarlett

Loves Way

(Now I can't really remember the order for the following ones)

Amandine Insensible

Human

That Other Girl

Bebin

Hubris

Marilyn Monroe

Bluecid

Hero (encore)

Previous setlists also featured Haunted, The Language Of Limbo and Sirens Of The Caspian but she cut those. Bummer.

Wow, she really doesn't perform Libertine or Shahmaran? I was looking forward to hearing those live

Wow, she really doesn't perform Libertine or Shahmaran? I was looking forward to hearing those live

Yeah I was hyped for Language of The Limbo ...

But she was great either way, especially Scarlett, Amandine Insensible and Hubris were awesome

i really enjoy her music but i want to see her step out of her comfort zone

and having some more developed production. she is great at minimalist 

electronic RnB, we know that, but it would be great to see her branch out

into something more boundary-pushing. she has the talent, i think.

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

I've seen her perform yesterday, what a night! Her stage presence was wonderful, now I am 100% sure she is an unearthy goddess. I loved her speeches too, she is very grounded and humble. Also, she premiered Soul Syncable live, she seemed to be super excited and happy to do it so. ♡ 

Setlist:

1. Do You Feel Real

2. Time

3. The Inside

4. Scarlette

5. Human

6. That Other Girl

7. Loves Way

8. Amandine Insensible

9. Bebin

10. Hubris

11. Marilyn Monroe

12. Soul Syncable

13. Hero

I wish the setlist was longer though, I am a bit sad that she did not perform Haunted/Bluecid/The Language of Limbo plus they did not sell merchandise at the venue either, I wanted to buy a vinyl so badly. Despite these, it was a breathtaking experience! 

I've seen her perform yesterday, what a night! Her stage presence was wonderful, now I am 100% sure she is an unearthy goddess. I loved her speeches too, she is very grounded and humble. Also, she premiered Soul Syncable live, she seemed to be super excited and happy to do it so. ♡ [/size]

Setlist:

1. Do You Feel Real

2. Time

3. The Inside

4. Scarlette

5. Human

6. That Other Girl

7. Loves Way

8. Amandine Insensible

9. Bebin

10. Hubris

11. Marilyn Monroe

12. Soul Syncable

13. Hero

I wish the setlist was longer though, I am a bit sad that she did not perform Haunted/Bluecid/The Language of Limbo plus they did not sell merchandise at the venue either, I wanted to buy a vinyl so badly. Despite these, it was a breathtaking experience! ♡[/size]

OMG I'M SO JEALOUS!