Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

Had the oportunity of seeing the show last year. My brother is a fan and I didn't really care for anything apart "Darkest Hour" but... Wow.

I can tell you somehow it really changed my life to see this woman. She's a force. I almost got blind by some stage lights that were directly placed in my eye-horizon-line and they were... strong. 

It was intimate but you could feel the whole room was there for HER. She got a bit late on stage and I checked the setlist and aparently it was only 13 songs but the show felt much much much longer???

She had a camera following her on stage. At first I thought she was filming it as a concert\documentary kind of thing but then realized they were using the image live on the walls (there were no screens inside the venue, really small place) and it was just soooooooooo charming. It's really a full experience. Someone lifted a phone flashing "WHERE'S THE ALBUM??", she picked it up and then laughed.

I'm sure she announced something as a "new song" and did some stuff Acapella with people screaming for some titles.

New song out for about 30 minutes and only 11 plays 

STREAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlM_GQMeTKs

um this is old...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just realized, since it was a re-upload I thought it could be something new\interesting in a mix or so 

STREAM ANYWAY cuz she deserves it.

what i love abt her music is how timeless it is, this could easily be placed alongside oh my god even though it came out 6 years ago, her music ages like fine wine! i think darkest hour is my favorite song by her, i hope she puts it onto the new record

ehh its alright, so far the singles have been a little bland, darkest hour and martyr were lodes better

Joanna is out, i like it, is also part of an EP with Lamp Lady and OMG.

Guess they aren’t part of the album.

Did she confirm this?

Because since around last year, Spotify started to compile single runs for an upcoming album into small EP with the latest single always including all of the previous singles. Sometimes carried over to other digital services like Amazon.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!