Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

Joanna was the most disappointing out of all the new singles she’s dropped I feel like they’ve been steadily declining in quality since Martyr :/

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i’m afraid that darkest hour & martyr might belong to the scrapped album :/ i wish i knew the timeline of what she worked on when

joanna is nice but the last three singles are meh, lamp lady probs the best of the three

martyr & darkest hour are my faves overall

Does she even have another album coming? It feels like she's just going to drop singles forever and ever

She has several finished albums sitting on her hard drive, wish I knew why she doesn't want to release at least one

She has several finished albums sitting on her hard drive, wish I knew why she doesn't want to release at least one

I think she actually said that she wants to put them out at one point? She confirmed this on ig I believe. 

Btw I am really not feeling her new releases. Her lyrics are getting weaker too like her ig captions are so poetic but when it comes to her songs they are just plain and simple. Also give us a bridge or something girl the structure of your songs are so.... predictible? 

Somehow Darkest Hour was the last song I could resonate with. It's still my favorite song from her.

I WISH SHE DROPPED KALIM.

“Joanna,” the third offering from her forthcoming album out later this summer.

so oh my god, lamp lady and joanna are from the album? but not martyr or darkest hour? we lost it.

So then why did i buy this fucking EP if it’s all on the album???

That explains why those three tracks were grouped to an "EP".

Darkest Hour was premiered alongside Kalim, Rhode and Key, so I guess it's safe to say that DH and Martyr were part of the scrapped album.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I love her music so much, it gives me witchy vibe or like Portishead vibes

Where can I get more music like that, any suggestions?

If you like witchy sorta creepy kinda vibes CocoRosie is great

If you like witchy sorta creepy kinda vibes CocoRosie is great

lkjndfg I have several tattoos related to CocoRosie which might give you an idea of how much I appreciate you suggesting it

Also Joanna is amazing but it's not Oh My God

ZKcaooE.png

The fact that she can put HUMAN NATURE from 2018 on the track list of all songs (not that it isn’t great cause it’s the best track from

The Calling EP) but she didn’t include Martyr..... unacceptable ... tbh I might replace Joanna with it as the album opener depending on how well it fits

i'm not mad at the reusing, after all she did it with amandine insensible & marilyn monroe (and kind of underneath), but i just wish it was martyr instead..

also glad we're finally getting a new album, and the art work is cool!

the physical copies are missing darkest hour which is v disappointing, yet i will be buying regardless

edit: also rhode is gr8!!!! top notch