stillwatchingTV

Terror Jr

whats the tea, how do yall know the single's coming friday? i can only assume it is because its friday the 13th and they've been teasing the past couple days. does anyone know any album info? i just saw them at firefly and im seeing them twice next month  :toofunny:  they really do have me whipped so whatever's coming i know itll be good.

whats the tea, how do yall know the single's coming friday? i can only assume it is because its friday the 13th and they've been teasing the past couple days. does anyone know any album info? i just saw them at firefly and im seeing them twice next month  :toofunny:  they really do have me whipped so whatever's coming i know itll be good.

There's a reliable source on ATRL that's been consistent in spilling tea about the release

BzhmW.png

i saw that but idk who linda perry is  :crossed:

She's most popular for writing/producing Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'. As well as other tracks such as 'What You Waiting For?' by Gwen Stefani, 'Get the Party Started' by P!nk, and many more.

She's most popular for writing/producing Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'. As well as other tracks such as 'What You Waiting For?' by Gwen Stefani, 'Get the Party Started' by P!nk, and many more.

She’s a songwriting legend & one of the first prominent Lesbians in the pop world (of the 90s, at least). She also (infamously) wrote “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes. I think she’s been increasinly behind the scenes recently, but she’s done stuff with Charli & a few other newer pop girls recently.

Did anyone order their merch?

My vinyl and hoodie are supposed to come in the mail this week.

ALSO, we get a new single this week! And their album is supposed to come out next month. im so excited!

My vinyl came last week, it's as purple as it is online

BzhmW.png