• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 76d 23h 10m 58s

Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:50 PM

Where did this come from?

Also, Debut > OMG > Thief > Sorry

The leaked conversation with 24\7 back last year. Not to believe 100% but at this point I just believe after the way she teased stuff that really never happened and then mentioned about "production issues" (Cure and I think there were more songs that she mentioned not being happy with production? like Purge)

Not anymore, I'm back in Austria now unfortunately, but I was having it sent to my Austrian address anyway. But you're right, everybody else seems to have got it by now. I guess I'll wait a bit longer before I contact her (or Pony Club) though.

She mentioned on Twitter that people should ask Pony Club so I wouldn't wait too long sis! 

• Believer likes this

#7142 OFFLINE   godsmonster

godsmonster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 2d 18h 9m 12s

Posted Yesterday, 02:03 AM

the backing vocals in the pre-chorus and the chorus of Debut are great

https://picosong.com/wuRRd/

• DinahLee likes this

q6Rn5W7.png

#7143 OFFLINE   HANGINGFROOT

HANGINGFROOT

galactic prince

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Fan Since:the 19th century
  • Time Online: 54d 22h 23m 8s

Posted Yesterday, 02:21 AM

I don't understand how people are saying you can hear Prime in the bridge of Science

you can't. It's just the lyric "we might be in our prime". The part that's sampled of Prime if the second time she sings "`PRIMEEEEEEE", right after the first chorus. The drums of that part are at the end of Science.

#7144 OFFLINE   XCX Girl

XCX Girl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 1h 52m 50s

Posted Today, 03:19 AM

I hadn’t heard anything about my vinyl and I saw people were getting theirs so I emailed Pony Club. They mixed up my vinyl with my CD and tried to tell me it had already been delivered, and then they realized they had already sent out my vinyl a month ago, without telling me, and it has still yet to arrive... this bitch is lucky I love her

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users