Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

he has heard 2 songs. the title track and the first single. the video is for the first single which is not the title track

didn't he say when he send lana the song titles of songs he has lana said that none of them were the title track? or was it the other way around?

i honestly hope the video wasn't shot during the time when she had those kylie jenner lips, can somebody who talks to eclipse ask him what hair colour lana has in the video?

i76mrxw.png 

didn't he say when he send lana the song titles of songs he has lana said that none of them were the title track? or was it the other way around?

i honestly hope the video wasn't shot during the time when she had those kylie jenner lips, can somebody who talks to eclipse ask him what hair colour lana has in the video?

I think you are confusing something here. he asked her about that one song that got registered (wild side) and she said she never heard of that one before.

she probably shot the song during summer. there was a thread about it here.

So this might be out pretty soon then since the lead single has a video already and clearly finished by the sound of it.

@eclipse how did you see the video? Lana share it with you privately or because you can get access your own way

qsVmBMd.png

I think you are confusing something here. he asked her about that one song that got registered (wild side) and she said she never heard of that one before.

she probably shot the song during summer. there was a thread about it here.

Oh i thought they talked about the album title too. oh no so venice beach video then with a long haired pianist, a guitarist and skater girls.

@eclipse how did you see the video? Lana share it with you privately or because you can get access your own way

yeah this is pretty interesting tbh like it can't be uploaded to her vevo already and it's really unusual for a video to get traded around that wasn't even announced or teased yet. I imagine the effort someone has to put in to hack some random video director (we don't even know them yet) or someone else who's involved to get a huge video file is way harder than getting songs.

i76mrxw.png