Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

yup, how did you guess it haha

I've read he plays Lana's songs in his streams. Although i'm not a fan of him, gotta say he's got a good taste in music. When did he say that Lana's cool though?

4BZPaCg.jpg

meanwhile Salvatore can wait, now it's time to eat soft ice cream as she leaves everyone standing behind her watching the trail she continues to blaze.

(for those that get the real meaning of the song)

How cool is that!

I will never not believe you are a troll

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

She's probably releasing early to mid-spring, I wouldn't mind, considering that's pretty much only 2-4 months away. anyways I'm off to do midterms xx  :kiss3:

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

I've read he plays Lana's songs in his streams. Although i'm not a fan of him, gotta say he's got a good taste in music. When did he say that Lana's cool though?

yesterday, I asked him if he knows her and he mentioned saying: "she's alright"

ynrsh.gif

Do we know for sure if she's releasing this year?

last year when she was writing the new album she said she's still continuing with her 15 month release plan. even though she missed the 15 month (because of holidays) it is very likely it will release soon

@theblackestday post 4326 in this silly thread-

Why would anyone want Lana to be Beyoncé?

Beyoncé is already Beyonce

then Beyoncé would say "Mimicking me's a f'ing bore, to me" but then Beyonce would be stealing from Lana wouldn't she?

perhaps this time Lorde could be, the way she was Lana last time

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp