Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

i like the sound of betrayal and redemption 

also i come back on after a break and see that there are more messier people on here than i thought, why yall attacking elle for? this is alot of work running this twink infested site. let her be. 

Actually don't have G&M stems or any Lana song stems, I don't have anything Lana unleaked. And i've been here for a while it's just that I don't post too much.

Not to be rude but weren't you leaving the forum

with honeymoon we knew at least 3 tracks that would be on the album (hm, mtwbt, dlmbm) and with this one we only know 1, ugh this is so frustrating

I think we are so use to Lana pampering us with info and we're a little bit off  the regular schedule this album. It is frustrating!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

with honeymoon we knew at least 3 tracks that would be on the album (hm, mtwbt, dlmbm) and with this one we only know 1, ugh this is so frustrating

Two, actually. We know Young and In Love and we know that there's another song that uses the initialism "SR", though we don't know what either of the letters stands for.

Two, actually. We know Young and In Love and we know that there's another song that uses the initialism "SR", though we don't know what either of the letters stands for.

oh yeah "Short Road"