Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

She doesn't have to sing about being a sad mistress with depression all the time, though. We know she's capable of writing happy (or happier) songs, too.

I think she doesn't feel that much comfortable with this.  :awkney: I think this would mean that she would have to get out of her comfort zone and we all know that she doesn't want this, although this already starting to harm her career. But I admit it would be interesting to see her writing happier songs and I'm sure I would get emotional and support her if she follow this direction.  :)

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

There are so many negative opinions about all her albums... Are you guys really her fans lmao!

I just want BTD Visuals back as in Music Videos. I need iconic masterpieces such as BTD, NA, and Ride back in my life!

In terms of sound, Lana has a sound anyway so I'm excited to see where she goes with it because her 'sound' is evident in all her albums, I do hope for some more upbeat songs too though.

Also for looks I would love for glamorous Lana to come back, Beauty Queen Hair, Ginger hair too!

qsVmBMd.png

The guy from the radio replied: "Can't really say,but that's what I heard from a friend in "the biz". I'm excited!!!!!"

AHHHH! The little bit of hope I had has come back suddenly! Excited!!! :icant:

crazy-christian.jpg

The guy from the radio replied: "Can't really say,but that's what I heard from a friend in "the biz". I'm excited!!!!!"

what did you ask him?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I would like an entire album in the same aesthetic as Television Heaven and TV in black and white PLEASE

TV in Black & White is the best song ever made. Lana needs to understand it is a masterpiece that deserves to be performed live and on an album!  :worship:

It's not really about her NY mindset or whatever she meant by that, we all know she's not really happy with the production on BTD so it's probably never happening again

Idk why yall think she doesn't like BTD that much. She wouldn't sing the songs so much. She was even happier as a person during that time. But as a person she has grown up a bit so the sound is probably dead to her. So I'm not super bitter over it.

lana only ever performs btd songs, she almost completely ignores uv and hm. i need her next album to be like btd so that she will actually perform the songs

Because its her best album.

K7RILbu.png

i want another happy song like this please

Now that I think about it. lmao the song WAS happy. It just sounded sad. So I agree we need more.

I would like an entire album in the same aesthetic as Television Heaven and TV in black and white PLEASE

YEESSSSSSS!

Honestly, I'm not hurt over the production and the lyrics of HM. What went wrong with that album was how FUCKING SLOW it was. It just needed a pickup of pace. It was a sleep inducing album. Almost all of it blends into each other and sounds similar.

Idk why yall think she doesn't like BTD that much. She wouldn't sing the songs so much. She was even happier as a person during that time. But as a person she has grown up a bit so the sound is probably dead to her. So I'm not super bitter over it.

Because its her best album.

Now that I think about it. lmao the song WAS happy. It just sounded sad. So I agree we need more.

YEESSSSSSS!

Honestly, I'm not hurt over the production and the lyrics of HM. What went wrong with that album was how FUCKING SLOW it was. It just needed a pickup of pace. It was a sleep inducing album. Almost all of it blends into each other and sounds similar.

She's said before she was not happy with sending her songs to other people so they could add beats, and that's what a lot of people love here.

And lyrically BTD is not that good

I see you stan boppy music, I'm sad to break it to you but based on the last two albums we're probably not getting fast-paced songs again. + Sirens is slow and has basically the same instrumental but slays

EotAQlJ.jpg

If the album really is coming in November shed be releasing a single like every week if she were to release at least 4 singles. I highly doubt it

She's said before she was not happy with sending her songs to other people so they could add beats, and that's what a lot of people love here.

And lyrically BTD is not that good

I don't like BTD at all but it was her strongest album lyrically