Jack

Melanie Martinez

@SitarHero @Madrigal @Bird Condo King @Bookbinder @National Anthem @comeintomybedroom @ @@Elle @@keanefar haaay y'all, get ya butts in here. It's about time I take my turn introducing people to an artist I love!! 

I'm tagging you guys because I'm familiar with you all in other artist threads I like, & I think you'd like Melanie. You're all pretty cool IMO so hopefully you will like her and we can get some good discussion in here.  :ohno:  :kiss:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

@SitarHero @Madrigal @Bird Condo King @Bookbinder @National Anthem @comeintomybedroom @ @@Elle @@keanefar haaay y'all, get ya butts in here. It's about time I take my turn introducing people to an artist I love!! 

I'm tagging you guys because I'm familiar with you all in other artist threads I like, & I think you'd like Melanie. You're all pretty cool IMO so hopefully you will like her and we can get some good discussion in here.  :ohno:  :kiss:

:omfg2:

She was on The Voice, right?

I watched her season.

Her hair thoroughly annoyed me :brows3:

She does have some talent, though :agree:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I surprisingly really enjoyed the song Dollhouse!

I didn't know what to expect, but I am so glad.

She was my favorite of the season she was on. I was so mad at the voice when she was eliminated. But she was good. She follows my friend on twitter!

2 cool

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Possible album songs based on live shows:

Dear Porcupines

Rough Love

A Million Men

Night Mime

Race

Curly Cue

Birthing Addicts

Dollhouse

ofc lol

Bones are Blue

I'm p sure it's about X Tina lol

I'm almost certain though that I think I'm Crazy will never get an official release tho :aw:

Please don't let this thread die, she has a new album coming either this month or next,

And here are some confirmed songs (we have live versions and Instagram snippets of some)

Pacify Her

Alphabet Boy

Where do Babies Come From?

(All tracks from Dollhouse EP)

Cry Baby

Gold Diggin Love

A Thousand Words

And a few others I'm too lazy to type

Ok please come back guys!!!

I drift between liking her and finding her mildly annoying but I am a complete sucker for pretty things so I own her Dollhouse vinyl. Its literally the most beautiful thing to watch spin on my record player (besides the UV boxset vinyls). I just wish it was longer than 4 songs. @@Jack I'm kind of interested in anything you have by her. I only have the Dollhouse EP and while I'm not really blown away by it I see where I could potentially be really into her so I'm looking for more.

By the way, if anyone needs the vinyl they are being sold cheap on Warner's webstore. Don't pay the stupid amounts people are trying to get for them on eBay.

This is what it looks like if anyone is curious:

1-1.jpg

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I drift between liking her and finding her mildly annoying but I am a complete sucker for pretty things so I own her Dollhouse vinyl. Its literally the most beautiful thing to watch spin on my record player (besides the UV boxset vinyls). I just wish it was longer than 4 songs. @@Jack I'm kind of interested in anything you have by her. I only have the Dollhouse EP and while I'm not really blown away by it I see where I could potentially be really into her so I'm looking for more.

By the way, if anyone needs the vinyl they are being sold cheap on Warner's webstore. Don't pay the stupid amounts people are trying to get for them on eBay.

This is what it looks like if anyone is curious:

1-1.jpg

I'm gonna make a masterpost this week, a lot of the songs will have to be live recordings because she has only got The Voice songs, The dollhouse EP and a few other songs in a professional quality.....

Also is the EP 15$ on her store? Bc I really am debating getting it

I'm gonna make a masterpost this week, a lot of the songs will have to be live recordings because she has only got The Voice songs, The dollhouse EP and a few other songs in a professional quality.....

Also is the EP 15$ on her store? Bc I really am debating getting it

Awesome, update me when you do!

And yep, $15 plus shipping. I was so relieved when I found it because people are charging crazy stuff for it just because it was a RSD item.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.