Jack

Melanie Martinez

apparently I'm the slow member on this site because,  first of don't all i dont see anything wrong with the asylum concepts

and second that tweet is not as cringe as people are making it out to be 

failing to see what's wrong with an artist defending their work? it's not her fault ya'll assume the worst because of the themes in her music/the cry baby era in general 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I'm not educated on melanie's unreleased. Is Blue Blue Knees from her upcoming album or is it like an outtake from Cry baby etc.? This sounds amazing, so i would be happy if it's new.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I got into melanie last year and she makes the story very easy to understand, shes not all about the metaphors which i love that lana does, her videos are clear depictions of the story. I am not sure where she is coming from but she shouldn't  have bothered to try to explain her pov and how there is a deeper meaning behind her music because her music is pretty blunt in the sense it tells the story anything she doesnt say in her lyrics she says visually in her videos. However we can't attack her choice to try to defend herself as its hard for any artist to see their creations be torn apart. She is like lana in the sense you either love her music or you absolutely hate it. There is no in between.  

Her music is clear and i can't think of any hidden messages except when you reverse her tracks like for one you hear "pedophile" and "help me" in some of her reversed songs like these:

"hello pedophile" "im the one that tortures" "all hail the fire"

"nobody else hears me" "rejected" "dont hurt me" "you left my ass on the grass" 

"mommas sick" "karma come back to me" 

I think it's interesting when you play her songs backwards they share little details pertaining to the story 

That being said lana does this quite alot in her reversed.

I question if this was intentional by mel or subconscious who knows, i just think its cool tbh.

I rlly want her perfume tbh

I'm not educated on melanie's unreleased. Is Blue Blue Knees from her upcoming album or is it like an outtake from Cry baby etc.? This sounds amazing, so i would be happy if it's new.

Is not from her new album and I know so because her team is so on top of stuff leaking that she would honestly have no issue scrapping the album if someone leaked portions of it.