Jack

Melanie Martinez

I'm okay with that.

She'll be an artist that doesn't change her sound completely after the 1st album. I'm comfortable with what music she brought to the table once, and I'm ready for seconds.

It was kind of something we could expect. However, CB did not really age too well in my opinion and I hope that she does not do the exact same stuff again.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm kind of excited for the Mad Hatter video but at the same time I feel like she might overdo the "I'M CRAZY" mindset, I understand it's apart of the character and it's supposed to be exaggerated but like yikes (looking at the perfume milk commercial and alphabet boy). It just seems super tryhard sometimes, i guess and I don't see the point of it being used as often as it is which is probably why I dislike it sometimes. 

I do hope that she goes down the American Mcgee Alice route if she wants to make it creepy, I think it could really work.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Does every album have to have some stupid theme?

this statement is very redundant. every album ever made has some form of theme whether lyrical, sonical, or physical art, unless im misinterpreting your comment

• So we know the new album is going to be released in Fall (September-November)
  • It is more hip-hop influenced, and she's playing around with vintage squeak toy noises
  • The album is based in Cry Baby's Neighbourhood, but the title will NOT be the name of the Neighbourhood.... interesting...

I wonder if it's gonna have a school theme.... That would totally get me like The Birthday Massacre's album Walking with Strangers (btw if you dont know this band and you like rock music as well you will love them, cause they have pretty electronic sounds like mel as well)

Okay but WHY ISN'T SHE DOING A VIDEO FOR TEDDY BEAR????

STOP WASTING YOUR POTENTIAL MELANIE. 

:scream:  :scream:  :scream:

I kinda really want a CAKE video, but she's already used cake in her pit party video. 

Cake is my favourite Melanie song and i have no clue why????

Funny this is acting up again because I just learned I have to storyboard a twist on the Carousel video for uni... I want the new album so badly omfg, and if she ever does a Play Date video I will die happy

ZKcaooE.png