Jack

Melanie Martinez

pretty sure the delay has to do with her voice being fucked up, did you guys see her at lollapalooza in south america this week? she's really fucked it up

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

pretty sure the delay has to do with her voice being fucked up, did you guys see her at lollapalooza in south america this week? she's really fucked it up

i heard a bit of the cry baby bridge and it was so awful. I felt so worried about her... i hope somehow she can fix the damage... She should get some help or something idk. Cause she used to sound very good live... ugh it makes me sad

i heard a bit of the cry baby bridge and it was so awful. I felt so worried about her... i hope somehow she can fix the damage... She should get some help or something idk. Cause she used to sound very good live... ugh it makes me sad

What happened? How did she ruin it (I legit wanna know), did she get sick or did she just do one bad show and everyone thinks her voice is the issue now?

What happened? How did she ruin it (I legit wanna know), did she get sick or did she just do one bad show and everyone thinks her voice is the issue now?

she got sick, in fact she even canceled some shows at the end of the cry baby tour..

she got sick, in fact she even canceled some shows at the end of the cry baby tour..

oh I see D:

Now I get why people are complaining about the 'fact' that she'd finished recording all the songs on the album.

I swear I heard they were done in November 2016, so who knows. Maybe she wants to get better so she can sing better live right through the release and the tour

can she please drop the mad hatter video this week i need to be quenched from my thirst while Lana's taking her time with LFL 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

"Dead Body V2 - Alias - Frequency - Martinez" by Melanie Martinez (??? no idea what this is???)

Those are clearly credits. Alias and Frequency are producers on the track probably and/or writers with Melanie

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

it's been almost 5 months since she released the MPH video.. :awk: i just want the CB era to be over at this point because I've honestly lost interest in the MH video. 

and when she does release it- if it's just going to be her and some other young adults acting like they're high and attempting to be "crazy" by smiling weirdly and waving knives into the camera she can keep it. i'm just basing this off her previous videos because it always looks really awkward lol. 

but maybe she'll come through and make me eat my words with some great cgi and acting! 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif