Jack

Melanie Martinez

I wonder if she's waiting to release the mv because it transitions into her next era? she could use it as a goodbye to Cry Baby but then use it as a direct transition into MM2

I think that''s why she making us wait so long. she's working a lot for her new album & she even said she was working on some kind of movie for MM2... so i guess she wants everything done and then release everything idk but I wish she would already release some music

Her worst mistake was releasing Pacify Her + Mrs. Potato Head almost together. If it followed the "breaks" that she had between the other vids, MPH would be released probably in February and the Mad Hatter vid would be like... "on schedule" til next month (3 months for each vid). But right now it seems more likely she gave up on the vid...

(I always thought that MPH took PH time but just saw that PH has 50M views while MPH has 30M lol)

Her "excuse" for Lollapalooza was that she couldn't warm up her voice and the new songs sound way too different and there was a long time since the last cry baby tour show so... yeah... hm. Anyway, seems like she's 100% focused on the new record (and visual) so that's why it's awkward to think about MH video after such a long break. It's awkward to imagine that she'll put the vid out of nowhere just to "close the album" LOL. let's see...

Is it her singing technique? Her voice is very breathy but it doesn't seem to be a stylistic choice like Lana because she change out of it when she wants to while melanies is always breathy she might just need some vocal lessons to strenghthen it a bit

OK AM I JUST STUPID OR HAVE YOU GUYS ALWAYS HEARD "Now I'm finding miles under the sheets crumpled photographs of me." 

BECAUSE ITS NOT

ITS KNIVES UNDER THE SHEETS

IVE BEEN THINKING IT WAS MILES THIS WHOLE TIME IM

death grips is online !

What date do you think will be released?
I think it will be from late May to September

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

we wont get the album until 2018. bookmark me.

the movie isn't happening because it isn't realistic, the closest thing we'd get is a small short film with a bunch of behind the scenes footage released like the crybaby video except longer. the next album isn't about school either lol that's so ugly she'd have songs like

Ruler Slapping

Chalk

Bully Boy Blues

That fat bitch Cassidy

ALSO bookmark me saying the title will be, or there will be a track titled ; "Lullaby Lane"

bye fats :flutter:

OK AM I JUST STUPID OR HAVE YOU GUYS ALWAYS HEARD "Now I'm finding miles under the sheets crumpled photographs of me." 

BECAUSE ITS NOT

ITS KNIVES UNDER THE SHEETS

IVE BEEN THINKING IT WAS MILES THIS WHOLE TIME IM

I always sang this too hahaha, love your profile pic btw

130525-Lana-Del-Rey..tongues.gif?1

Has she run out of money to film Mad hatter? Where is it???

Did you see her Tweet?

What did she say?

Met an animator, Mad Hatter is going to have animation.

So I think we'll have to keep waiting