Jack

Melanie Martinez

tenor.gif

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

i could never get into teddy bear, but sadly its actually relatable to me now .. :)

The song reminds me a lot of my wicked ex-boyfriend. My love goes out to you. Stay safe.  :kiss:

Crybaby did not age well as both the album and the entire baby concept, it's as stale as a graham cracker left behind by a 3 year old under a car seat.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

At this point I don't really even care about the video or the "film" or whatever considering she doesn't seem to be bringing anything new to the table, at first I was kinda happy she was continuing with the Crybaby story but now I'm just sick of it and waiting for this video that will prob not be worth the wait

Number One, I'm tired of waiting for new content or any news what-so-ever and number two, I saw her live and was in the front row (it was amazing) but I also had a meet and greet with her and she didn't talk to any of us or sign anything - we hugged her, took a group picture and then were forced out so the next group could come in

as much as I love melanie that made me upset bc i payed a lot of money for it

tumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo1_500.gifvtumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo3_500.gifv

Number One, I'm tired of waiting for new content or any news what-so-ever and number two, I saw her live and was in the front row (it was amazing) but I also had a meet and greet with her and she didn't talk to any of us or sign anything - we hugged her, took a group picture and then were forced out so the next group could come in

as much as I love melanie that made me upset bc i payed a lot of money for it

I went to her meet and greet too, I didn't bring anything to sign but I never saw her sign anything for anyone else. There was a table where people put gifts for her but that's it. I got a hug and a "hi thanks for coming" from her, took the group pic (my friend and i were the ones closest to her on either sides so she asked us to do her bunny ears) got a goodbye hug and left, so same. I wish we at least got individual pictures.

I went to her meet and greet too, I didn't bring anything to sign but I never saw her sign anything for anyone else. There was a table where people put gifts for her but that's it. I got a hug and a "hi thanks for coming" from her, took the group pic (my friend and i were the ones closest to her on either sides so she asked us to do her bunny ears) got a goodbye hug and left, so same. I wish we at least got individual pictures.

thats cool that you got that much interaction

when i hugged her i was like "i love you so much i really appreciated your work" and she didnt say anything back :/

but thats cool that you got a goodbye hug

tumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo1_500.gifvtumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo3_500.gifv

thats cool that you got that much interaction

when i hugged her i was like "i love you so much i really appreciated your work" and she didnt say anything back :/

but thats cool that you got a goodbye hug

Were there like 25 other people in your group too? My group photo is packed with people wearing goofy outfits and i hate it

My friend and i only got a goodbye hug bc we were next to her in the group picture and got her attention when we stood up. She didn't say bye to the rest of our group

She seems to be really moody so maybe she was upset during your show. Next time you meet a fav i hope they're kinder!!

Were there like 25 other people in your group too? My group photo is packed with people wearing goofy outfits and i hate it

My friend and i only got a goodbye hug bc we were next to her in the group picture and got her attention when we stood up. She didn't say bye to the rest of our group

She seems to be really moody so maybe she was upset during your show. Next time you meet a fav i hope they're kinder!!

I like her music and personality wise she isn't the rudest but she's still a bit of a diva lets be honest

For me it's mainly the concept with the videos got really stale and I don't really care about them. Like she can keep the Mad Hatter video because I just want some new music. I already overplayed the song. I still think she made some beautiful songs for Cry Baby and will listen to them from time to time, but she needs to keep her career moving (and be nice at meet and greets, enjoy a bit of that fame you have babe  :legend: )