Jack

Melanie Martinez

Well, MH is the last video for standard tracklisting and we know its coming this month or next month at the latest so she did complete before the next album 

tru, tru. some of my favorite tracks are deluxe tracks so i'm just a tad bit bitter :'-(

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

Melanie confirmed that the sausage thing with the Billboard interview on her twitter was just that "chocolate chip cookies" sounded like "sausage and cookies" and was transcribed that way by Billboard, so we can still assume all the info from the interview was real 

Do you think we'll get something new like - release date of the next song, name of the next album or even a new song that's included in MH video?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Do you think we'll get something new like - release date of the next song, name of the next album or even a new song that's included in MH video?

There was a rumor going around that the MH video was going to segway into the new "movie" so it could be plausible we'll hear a snippet in the MH video. Besides that I'm sure she'll be ready to release new album info after its out, it seems to be the only thing holding her back from it

Alternate master of Play Date without a stem... Pretty uninteresting but kinda cool. I inverted them together and got this - 

http://picosong.com/ww2Vv

I don't have the full, sorry! I could only figure out how to get the database to play a snippet. If I find anything else interesting then I will post it

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Alternate master of Play Date without a stem... Pretty uninteresting but kinda cool. I inverted them together and got this -

I don't have the full, sorry! I could only figure out how to get the database to play a snippet. If I find anything else interesting then I will post it

Thank you!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

could you post the unfiltered snippet? 

Also, if you didn't know. In March or so, Melanie registered a song called "Silence Says" produced by Kinetics and One Love... Probably intended for the next album since it was removed soon after

Just wondering since you've been spilling that good tea on registrations, where can you see that info? And do you just keep your eye on it or do you get alerts or something when someone registers something new?

Just wondering since you've been spilling that good tea on registrations, where can you see that info? And do you just keep your eye on it or do you get alerts or something when someone registers something new?

I don't check that often tbh, but when you do sometimes there's cool stuff :P I just check multiple sites with random artists and see if there's anything juicy! - Also I wish I could get alerts when something new was registered :defeated:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif