Jack

Melanie Martinez

The biggest mistake was the whole wait for the vid and the way she just vanished from earth to "write and produce the next thing". I mean... she just came from nowhere to release this and probably will fade again and come back in mid 2018 with the new album....

Just thought of the scrapped scenes from Mrs.Potato Head. Really wanted to watch those, she was looking pretty stunnin' and the sets were cool ugh wanted to see the necrotery so bad

The whole video seems more of a closer to the crybaby era

than a lead into the next one, seeing as there are a bunch of

easter eggs and references to old videos. There's a lot to absorb

here, though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

I love the video! I can definitely see why it took so long with how good her animal friends are animated, BUT it IS kinnnda underwhelming after having waiting so long.

Maybe it's just me. I always hype up everything anyway, like I convince myself a night out with friends is gonna be the biggest blast and then its just okay and I feel like everything failed me... 

But I love the intro a lot, and the ending is creepy and so fitting, and I love how the whole things was directed. I generally don't have ANYTHING to critique about the video, but I guess I was just focusing on too many other things to be reaaaally as excited as I wanted to be and 100% happy bout it.

The ending only makes sense to me if the next album takes place in like a mental hospital (hence why the nurse is there) or it representing that she's becoming more of a citizen in crybaby's town (or wherever the next album is supposed to take place) and seeing through their eyes than being an "outcast" if you will. Idk it kinda makes sense in my head.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

God Bless Garland Rose :wowcry:

I'm still can't believe the video it's not trendic, the video reached 4M views in two days and 800M likes

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Is it just me who still thinks her relationship with known paedophile/predator yunglita is strange someone tell her lol

wait yunglita's a pedo?

i actually despise mad hatter as a song considering how damn ableist it is but that music video was superb

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

B INCH WHAT THE FU K

Yeah, and hers real name is Emma Harvey

And this is a pic before surgeries

https://imgur.com/a/sDFE2

The video looked cool but nothing really happened in it, the stuffed animals looked cool but I wish they served a better purpose. I've said this before but personally I don't think Melanie is very good with writing and directing videos, they always come out hamfisted and without any true semblance of the "storyline" CBB was supposed to have. Like, I'll pass on the whole entire movie she has planned for the next album if she writes and comes up with the concepts for it by herself. She's not actually very creative as far as writing goes

Either way I'm glad this video is finally out because I'm ready for new music from her.