Jack

Melanie Martinez

i only liked a few songs off of Crybaby but jesus fuck they're off my library, fuck her, fuck her future endeavors, her career can rot

also i hope this makes all of her preteen tumblr wannabe deep n 2edgy4me fans to drop her n drop their shtick, but i've already seen those same people respond in the exact same fuckin way L*na Dunham did for her friend, guess it's not rape if they're somebody you love  :diva:

lil off topic but it still relates, but still

fuck Mel & anyone who still respects n loves her 

you and her are OVER

She never was a thing. She was a weird girl dressing up as a kid and singing about things that nobody wants to hear...

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

close the thread

demolishing thread! 

giphy.gif

will be back in a momentarily after we remove traces of this predator!

giphy.gif

I really hope this is a joke pls

if this is a joke thats like nearly equally fucked up and horrible to do.

edit just to make sure: i am Not suggesting this is a joke, and honestly trying to ruin someones reputation and livelihood for attention would be atrocious and be making light of legitimate sexual assault cases.  i sincerely believe this is real and really dont know how to put into words that i send my condolences to timothy

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I like a few of Melanie's songs but after hearing of this, it's gonna be hard to listen to. Girls can be rapists too, remember that y'all.

I was listening to her this morning omw to work and now I feel terrible about it. I was listening to Tag You're It too. What a fucking horrible person. Especially how she comes off as shy-just-wanna-be-myself.

No wonder she's friends with that disgusting Yunglolita. Disgusting horrible people who abuse people and support sexual abuse.

I don't know what to do now

I just bought the crybaby cd a few weeks ago. What do I do? Snap it? Burn the storybook pages and tag Melanie in it on Instagram?

Guys can someone please explain what happened i can't look at twitter rn as its blocked in school

She sexually harassed, assaulted and raped her best friend 2 years ago (was it 2 years ago?)

I just bought the crybaby cd a few weeks ago. What do I do? Snap it? Burn the storybook pages and tag Melanie in it on Instagram?

She sexually harassed, assaulted and raped her best friend 2 years ago (was it 2 years ago?)

omg and to think i used to stan her, this is horrible i hope she gets punished for this. I am so disgusted i feel guilty for even listening to her music