Jack

Melanie Martinez

So Timothy is gonna be the new Melania x

Hmmmmmm.... Let's investigate...

OyJWWCG.gif

I don't know what search engine you're using but a 2 minute Google search would show you that this story is plastered all over some of the biggest sources of news and entertainment.

...And countless others!

Gave up at Fox news cuz ewww :toofunny:

Gurl you better join that police investigation with these research skills x

I still wont forgive those three boys that falsely accused Michael of molesting them because their parents told them to. Yes he was out of the box, yes he collected toys, and child clothing. Has it occurred to anyone that Michael was raised in a very abusive militant household and his father would beat him and his brothers to a living pulp if they dared to even look at him the wrong way? He had unresolved trauma and throughout his life tried to recreate the childhood he never had. There was no proof he even touched those little boys. His own children adamantly say what a great father he was and that they miss him every day. Because of what those boys did people still look at him like hes something hes not and that irritates me. His music helped me so much throughout my painful childhood and Im so tired of people bringing him up when these things happen. 

Pertaining to melanie, i kinda had a stand offish vibe with her. I just started warming up to her bc my best friend literally loves her. I even bought my friend melanie merch as a gift. and then this story comes out. as the days pass im starting to not believe either of them because of the lack of information they both have. melanie's sorry excuse for a response isnt cutting it, and timothy got her dates fucked up so someone better fix their story.

Looks like I ruffled some feathers. The amount of likes these responses to me get does nothing less than baffle me every time. But what's new. I appreciate the novels and not the usual "ban swm". Really

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rape

I guess this is turning into one of those " you can't be racist to white people" arguments as the literal definitions of words are somehow being changed despite facts. I suppose the Stan narrative of the whole #MMisoverparty is contributing to pushing the most negative rhetoric. #ew

Maybe what happen to Timothy was unfortunate, but it was far from rape if were solely going off their.. Twitter threads.

@sexwithme and like just wondering when are you going to get sick of being edgy and leave? cause we’re all pretty tired of it. do something better with ur time pls

Only time I'll ever leave is if I get banned. And I haven't done anything ban-worthy or to provoke a ban excluding a racist posts I made back in September 2016 (it was the watermelon field/KKK meme, chillax). Otherwise what reason is there to leave because public opinion is skewed? I'm not sure what the underground LB conspiracy there is but I don't really care that 90% of the members here disagree with my posts here. If you are around people who think the exact same as you with the complete common interest, that is boring. I do not posts my *edgy* opinions here to provoke the members of Lanaboards but to provoke a conversation of thought with other members.

If you get too #triggered or whatever over my posts the ignore feature really should do the job.

Looks like I ruffled some feathers. The amount of likes these responses to me get does nothing less than baffle me every time. But what's new. I appreciate the novels and not the usual "ban swm". Really

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rape

I guess this is turning into one of those " you can't be racist to white people" arguments as the literal definitions of words are somehow being changed despite facts. I suppose the Stan narrative of the whole #MMisoverparty is contributing to pushing the most negative rhetoric. #ew

Can you just explain what your definition of rape is? Because what Timothy described fits the definition of rape that you linked. So i'm confused

I have to agree that you don't deserve to be banned but you seem to just enjoy hurting people here and I'm not sure why. Especially when it's about topics others seem to be sensitive about, like in this thread where members have bee sharing their own experiences with sexual assault. You have the right to hold and share your opinions but you just tend to do it in the worst of ways and then get proud of yourself for """triggering""" people. Which is not what you do btw.

Can you just explain what your definition of rape is? Because what Timothy described fits the definition of rape that you linked. So i'm confused

I have to agree that you don't deserve to be banned but you seem to just enjoy hurting people here and I'm not sure why. Especially when it's about topics others seem to be sensitive about, like in this thread where members have bee sharing their own experiences with sexual assault. You have the right to hold and share your opinions but you just tend to do it in the worst of ways and then get proud of yourself for """triggering""" people. Which is not what you do btw.

GO OFF  :agree2:  :mariah:

I wonder what's going to happen with her next album

With all this happening would she still release it when planned? Because she's going to get a hell of a lot of backlash unless this gets resolved, which I doubt is going to happen at this point. Her being super quiet and only making one measly response isn't helping, either; it actually made things worse because of how she worded things combined with other peoples experiences with Melanie, it's going to be pretty bad - worse than what it is now. Giving those who came out and said what they did the benefit of the doubt, then she deserves it. 

If Kevin Spacey was fired from House of Cards, then Melanie should be fired from Atlantic Records.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

The Melanie #stans4life are saying that Timothy's story is "off" or whatever because of the dates and the hair or something... You know that was supposedly years ago, right? Do you really think that she remembered the exact date and time from YEARS ago? And about the hair thing.. You know Melanie could've been wearing a wig on that day,too, right? Are people seriously this delusional??

ALSO, how much proof do y'all need??? Melanie pretty much confirmed it happened by saying "Oh, well she didn't say no!!!" .... Just stop.

death grips is online !

The Melanie #stans4life are saying that Timothy's story is "off" or whatever because of the dates and the hair or something... You know that was supposedly years ago, right? Do you really think that she remembered the exact date and time from YEARS ago? And about the hair thing.. You know Melanie could've been wearing a wig on that day,too, right? Are people seriously this delusional??

ALSO, how much proof do y'all need??? Melanie pretty much confirmed it happened by saying "Oh, well she didn't say no!!!" .... Just stop.

They're delusional. 

I'm glad to see that there are (ex) fans of Melanie's who are mature enough to be able to know the fact that anyone, including someone they looked up to, can be able to do horrific acts like this. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

im disappointed in melanie i thought the stuff she sang about was stuff she either saw or went through and alot of her songs were comforting but now shes a just another example of someone glamorizing things they never went through

im disappointed in melanie i thought the stuff she sang about was stuff she either saw or went through and alot of her songs were comforting but now shes a just another example of someone glamorizing things they never went through

Lots of the Cry Baby album is based off of personal experiences (the nickname, mental health issues in Sippy Cup/Mad Hatter, relationship drama, body image in MPH) but of course the stuff about her mom killing her father and mistress and being kidnapped is fictional  :deadbanana:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...