Jack

Melanie Martinez

Can you just explain what your definition of rape is? Because what Timothy described fits the definition of rape that you linked. So i'm confused

I have to agree that you don't deserve to be banned but you seem to just enjoy hurting people here and I'm not sure why. Especially when it's about topics others seem to be sensitive about, like in this thread where members have bee sharing their own experiences with sexual assault. You have the right to hold and share your opinions but you just tend to do it in the worst of ways and then get proud of yourself for """triggering""" people. Which is not what you do btw.

yes, I totally love logging into lanaboards.com in an aim to make other members. bite me. the evil swm strikes again! show me one out of the 4.6k posts I have that I do

this is obviously a sensitive topic, but it's not my job to censor myself because someone is sensitive to it or whatever. really before reading any posts, mine at that, you should be prepared for a comment made within the guidelines. im not really sure what you mean by the "worst of ways" but I deliver my posts in the most blunt ways. if that is bad, then all I can suggest is to ignore me or whatever. this is not a topic to not be blunt about. that kind of attitude of censorship seems similar to things like safe spaces. as far as I've been here LB is not a safe space. 

"unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception" 

According to both of their claims Melaine was never forcible on her nor did her threat her in any way. nothing was held against her will. 

She is so strange

How so? She's talking about a real problem that she has - I dated someone with BPD and he would go through the same things every now and then, for instance if I didn't have a day off for a while he'd think maybe I was trying to distance myself from him. There's nothing strange about it, she even explains that she knows it shouldn't be something she's upset about but she is BECAUSE she has BPD.

9ISvyf0.gif

How so? She's talking about a real problem that she has - I dated someone with BPD and he would go through the same things every now and then, for instance if I didn't have a day off for a while he'd think maybe I was trying to distance myself from him. There's nothing strange about it, she even explains that she knows it shouldn't be something she's upset about but she is BECAUSE she has BPD.

Exactly. I don't get why the comments are suggesting that she is a liar because of this video.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Men and virgins not believing a rape victim. But what's new.

I'm sure there are women also not believing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Look, you skeptics sure as hell are very lucky that you have not experienced a mental illness or sexual abuse that helps you understand this case. But maybe stop misusing your good luck to assume that everyone else should be as ignorant as you.

I'm sure there are women also not believing

Would they like to come forward?

I guess not, maybe cause not very many exist, or maybe it's just the 13 year old stans that are too young to know how important standing with the victim is instead of their idol

Look, you skeptics sure as hell are very lucky that you have not experienced a mental illness or sexual abuse that helps you understand this case. But maybe stop misusing your good luck to assume that everyone else should be as ignorant as you.

Would they like to come forward?

I guess not, maybe cause not very many exist, or maybe it's just the 13 year old stans that are too young to know how important standing with the victim is instead of their idol

Who's to say I haven't been raped?

@sexwithme back at it again with the worst takes, per usual

would take worse taste 2x if I could!

SEXWITHME IS A TROLL. DON'T TALK TO HIM/HER/THEY

The REAL troll is I'm not a troll :rip:

Smh @ me thinking LB can handle serious topics

would take worse taste 2x if I could!

The REAL troll is I'm not a troll :rip:

Smh @ me thinking LB can handle serious topics

No you just have a hard time acknowledging various viewpoints and accepting the reality for many people besides you. 

wtf im not being unemotional. you need to stop getting offended by every little thing. i can't even breathe without you making assumptions about what I'm trying to say. i literally want her to take her to court, she wouldn't have come out with the allegations if she didn't have enough proof behind her to back it up. it would be more sketchy if she didn't since it would make her look like she's just doing it for attention

in her story she said she originally wasn't going to say it was melanie, so why say the name if she wasn't trying to get justice? just to ruin her career or to actually try to press charges?

i know twitter has recently seemed as a platform to express recent situations and yourself and i support that Timothy found solitude by explaining the event on twitter, but i agree with how she needs to take her to court. taking Melanie to court at this moment when she felt the most comfortable to tell her story would have been the smartest decision to gain a case against her. and i agree, you can't fucking take one breathe on here without people making assumptions that "YOU SUPPORT A RACIST" if you explain how you want facts of the whole situation. 

giphy.gif

i know twitter has recently seemed as a platform to express recent situations and yourself and i support that Timothy found solitude by explaining the event on twitter, but i agree with how she needs to take her to court. taking Melanie to court at this moment when she felt the most comfortable to tell her story would have been the smartest decision to gain a case against her. and i agree, you can't fucking take one breathe on here without people making assumptions that "YOU SUPPORT A RACIST" if you explain how you want facts of the whole situation. 

yeah it felt odd that she said she wasn't gonna say melanies name at first. then why say it? to get more attention? but in the end, melanie dug her own grave by saying "she didn't say no"

I wonder what's going to happen with her next album

With all this happening would she still release it when planned? Because she's going to get a hell of a lot of backlash unless this gets resolved, which I doubt is going to happen at this point. Her being super quiet and only making one measly response isn't helping, either; it actually made things worse because of how she worded things combined with other peoples experiences with Melanie, it's going to be pretty bad - worse than what it is now. Giving those who came out and said what they did the benefit of the doubt, then she deserves it. 

If Kevin Spacey was fired from House of Cards, then Melanie should be fired from Atlantic Records.

this is the topic i've been most curious about. WHERE HER CAREER IS GONNA GO. is she going to take a years break and come back once people don't even know who she is? become anonymous and join a Terror JR like band? make a new alter ego like Teddy Sinclair did after she lashed out on the guy at the audition? her career will NEVER be the same. the Melanie Martinez who helped people through their own emotions, who gave people hope, but now its snowing in TEXAS GUYS. BYEEEE

giphy.gif