Jack

Melanie Martinez

Taking a vow not to post on this thread until something new happens.

Who's with me? 

:holla:

With ya!

IDK if I should believe Melanie or Timothy. I mean, Timothy is nobody TBH and obviously people will say that she's lying cause she wants spotlight or whatever. On the other hand, Melanie never denied it or tried to explain openly (I'm not counting that poor statement). BUT,

I kinda like Timothy's song "Sleep". :hdu:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

With ya!

IDK if I should believe Melanie or Timothy. I mean, Timothy is nobody TBH and obviously people will say that she's lying cause she wants spotlight or whatever. On the other hand, Melanie never denied it or tried to explain openly (I'm not counting that poor statement). BUT,

I kinda like Timothy's song "Sleep". :hdu:

The

T

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Easy: If Melanie never will say something new about this, its bc its truth.

No matter what ugly things might  have happened to her, things that noone should experience ...

That Timothy girl seems like an obnoxious person that is seemingly in bad need of attention and is willing to use sensitive topics like mental health to get it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Honestly guys, I really think that Melanie did it, she is a raper, but Timothy is taking advantage about this.

It's obvious that Melanie did it but this Timothy girl making interviews here and there and YouTube videos for her 'upcoming EP'... weird.

All the special snowflakes "speaking up" about it on twitter .. it's disgusting. No matter what really happened, they are all there for a few seconds of attention, giving big speaches when all they actually care for is a bit of internet fame. Writing paragraphs about the issue, where the summary is nothing more than "I'm such a good person!". And every gay 16 yo out of a sudden calls himself an "abuse survivor", when all that happened to them is that Terry  tried to kiss them on prom night and they said "no". That whole sh*t is so disgusting and disrespectful towards ACTUAL abuse survivors and people who actually got raped and did not try to use that as a way to get some attention.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

yikes @ timothy 

This is like when Taylor Swift sued the guy who groped her for one dollar. While she was a victim she milked it till there was nothing left. Taking advantage for monetary gain of a bad situation is really tasteless.

you know what aggravates me about taylor

she got put on the magazine instead of kesha

i dont even like kesha but she has done more than taylor ever did for the cause

She is so strange

Well now I'm not sure what to think, considering she's capitalizing on this whole situation to get her music more attention. Either way, after watching this video, I feel more empathy for her, because I struggle with BPD as well. It's very easy to become really attached to someone, and have every aspect of their life affect you emotionally. It's understandable that Timothy would have done anything for Melanie bc she really valued her opinion, and just wanted to be liked by her. It's really disgusting that Melanie took advantage of their friendship and sexually assaulted her, knowing that Tim was in an emotionally vulnerable position.

tumblr_nj1xnd5Sgi1si2rsno2_r1_500.gif

No matter what ugly things might  have happened to her, things that noone should experience ...

That Timothy girl seems like an obnoxious person that is seemingly in bad need of attention and is willing to use sensitive topics like mental health to get it.

She said she has BPD. From what she talks about in the video, she seems genuine about that aspect of herself and mental health, but I guess that's just me. I don't really see what you're going on about.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Even if Timothy is lying, I don't think I would stan again because she's been exposed as a manipulative and overall shitty person 

I think if we've learned anything from this is that they're both overall shitty people, and this whole thing has been a disaster. I feel bad for Timothy, but I also think she showed her true colors.