Jack

Melanie Martinez

you know what aggravates me about taylor

she got put on the magazine instead of kesha

i dont even like kesha but she has done more than taylor ever did for the cause

Shit I forgot about that, but it's so true. Kesha went through fucking hell. Abused for years, then contractually obligated to continue working with her abuser. When she went forward with her story and what she had been through, she not only risked literally losing her entire career (if I remember, she couldn't release any new music under that old contract if it wasn't with Dr. Luke) but she was dragged endlessly on social media and in the news, with so many people not believing her and saying that she was making it all up or was just trying to get attention or get out of her contract. I remember reading the case and the updates and it seemed at one point like she wasn't going to win, but damn, she did. She proved to her doubters that she wasn't lying and slowly people from the industry started distancing themselves from her abuser and not working with him. And she was finally able to release new music again (which was like pretty universally applauded, it seemed, and definitely some of her best work) and hopefully start healing.

Damn, I wish she had been on the cover. Her story is such an embodiment of all the shit and risks people go through when they come forward with abuse, while also being a really inspiring story. 

No matter what ugly things might have happened to her, things that noone should experience ...

That Timothy girl seems like an obnoxious person that is seemingly in bad need of attention and is willing to use sensitive topics like mental health to get it.

All the special snowflakes "speaking up" about it on twitter .. it's disgusting. No matter what really happened, they are all there for a few seconds of attention, giving big speaches when all they actually care for is a bit of internet fame. Writing paragraphs about the issue, where the summary is nothing more than "I'm such a good person!". And every gay 16 yo out of a sudden calls himself an "abuse survivor", when all that happened to them is that Terry tried to kiss them on prom night and they said "no". That whole sh*t is so disgusting and disrespectful towards ACTUAL abuse survivors and people who actually got raped and did not try to use that as a way to get some attention.

THIS is what I've been trying to put in words but was unable to do so! The reason you're one of my fave LB members is that you don't go all soft & gooey & express yourself soo well (although I might not agree with all your opinions a lotta times!)

You're all little fucks for defending Melanine just because she's female while you ripped apart every other male abuser.

Dumb bitchies defending her only because she makes music and isn't a 50 year old man. Get Over It, even in her statement she didn't deny the accusations made, why are you all still victim blaming the other girl and defending this motherfucker ?

Get.Over.It. she's a rapist like everyone else that has been exposed in the last few months, no different

giphy.gif

You're all little fucks for defending Melanine just because she's female while you ripped apart every other male abuser.

Dumb bitchies defending her only because she makes music and isn't a 50 year old man. Get Over It, even in her statement she didn't deny the accusations made, why are you all still victim blaming the other girl and defending this motherfucker ?

Get.Over.It. she's a rapist like everyone else that has been exposed in the last few months, no different

Uhm .. I don't know. haven't seen anyone around here defending her, so you might just stop with your little rant there and put it on twitter or tumblr or whatever :)

THIS is what I've been trying to put in words but was unable to do so! The reason you're one of my fave LB members is that you don't go all soft & gooey & express yourself soo well (although I might not agree with all your opinions a lotta times!)

thx hun

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

where are the lies

where are they

sanoHrtWDN5ew.gif

The amount of retarded people here, no wonder Melanies fanbase is seen as bunch of kids, I don't know who is worse here... Either discuss without attacking each others or shut the fuck up get out and get some dick

don't use that word in a derogatory manner

The amount of retarded people here, no wonder Melanies fanbase is seen as bunch of kids, I don't know who is worse here... Either discuss without attacking each others or shut the fuck up get out and get some dick

you shouldve just stook with clueless bottoms bc thats more realistic

VHshv7gl.png

lhhatl-ugly-quote.gif

2 mentally disturbed people who had a toxic friendship.

this!!!

anyway i'm burning a painting of melanie martinez i did a while ago next week y'all want a link 2 the footage?

yes link me xo