Jack

Melanie Martinez

it's been several days, a needed statement but quite a late one considering it's from a damn notes app.

i believe Timothy yet i'm not gonna deny she seems like a handful, even though i suffer from similar disabilities it's best to not express them all the time; it can easily be obnoxious and others aren't meant nor required to view or help the weight. and im ngl she seems like one of those people that are defined by their mental states, it's not inherently bad but there's definite levels to how extreme ppl live via them

but like i said above.. several days to officially state Timothy is lying..this should've been done a LOT sooner than later. Def can't wait to see the further discussion from atrl to cop to here

DQqDMOLVAAAZhDl.jpg

I never want to doubt the victim but this whole situation has been shady since the start. I guess we will never know the 100% truth. I'm going with my gut feeling that Melanie is guilty, but that feeling might just be personal basis. At this point only Timothy and Melanie know the truth, we're all just speculating at this point. Really this whole time.  :pft: :um3:

hello and pardon my intrusion, can someone link all of timothys statements? i havent really paid attention beyond reading this thread and melanies responses.

sorry for even like having to ask im lost

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

hello and pardon my intrusion, can someone link all of timothys statements? i havent really paid attention beyond reading this thread and melanies responses.

sorry for even like having to ask im lost

https://twitter.com/timethyheller/status/937833682236145664

http://www.newsweek.com/melanie-martinez-rape-allegations-timothy-heller-736251

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

So I took a look at Twitter after Melanie's new statement to try and see what exactly is getting people to change their minds. Some people are reposting deleted/old Instagram posts from Tim and people she tagged that shows Tim was in LA on the date she gave for the assault while Melanie was in New York finishing a tour. Also some people are pointing out that during this period, Melanie's hair was different in color and length from the pic Tim gave to the interview (the pic that was taken the night of the assault, according to Tim). Though others are saying Melanie was wearing a wig in Tim's pic. Others are also posting pics and snapchat videos/stills that show Tim continuing to hang around Melanie for well over a year after the date of the assault.

This whole thing is a mess. I get strange feelings from both sides, but still don't see any definitive proof either way. 

Regardless of who is lying, the one thing that I keep seeing is people taking Tim's borderline personality disorder as "proof" that she is lying. For what it's worth, I just want to state that having a personality disorder does not make you inherently "crazy", even though movies and TV love to take that angle and make the borderline character a deranged psychopath or compulsive liar or whatever. Also, even if you are "crazy", you can still be assaulted. 

Also, for whatever it's also worth, for those that think Tim continuing to spend time with Melanie and post pics/smile after the assault means it's proof Tim is lying--the relationship someone has with their abuser can be really complicated and not clear cut, especially if there was love (platonic or romantic) before the assault. Not everyone does or has the ability (whether financial, emotional reasons, etc.) to cut all ties with their abuser the minute after the abuse happens. Every case and situation is a little different. 

omg I just check Twitter and Sarah Morgan blocked me bc I was doubting her (false) proofs  :toofunny:  :lmao:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: