Jack

Melanie Martinez

Why are you guys (not everybody here of course) acting as if the rape accusations never happened? Did PIGGYBACK control your mind into thinking that Melanie is innocent or something? Why did everybody just now decide that Melanie is innocent? We still don't know the full truth.

It's fine if you wanna state your opinion on the matter but please don't support Melanie until we figure out if she is completely innocent. I'd hate to see someone that's actually a rapist get more supporters and more money.

death grips is online !

Why are you guys (not everybody here of course) acting as if the rape accusations never happened? Did PIGGYBACK control your mind into thinking that Melanie is innocent or something? Why did everybody just now decide that Melanie is innocent? We still don't know the full truth.

It's fine if you wanna state your opinion on the matter but please don't support Melanie until we figure out if she is completely innocent. I'd hate to see someone that's actually a rapist get more supporters and more money.

Well I was thinking that Timothy is lying bc she changed the story on the interviews, and another things on my personal opinion. I liked Piggyback sm but obv the song is dedicated to Timothy, isn't proving her innocence, anyways, I read the post u shared and now I dont know who to believe, this is so confusing, both aren't saying the truth

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

they just had sex together and maybe timothy wasn't so sure about having sex with melanie but eneded up agreeing and now she claims she was raped for some fame, this is what i really think but i know it's just MY opinion and we don't know what actually happened, i know there is a still a huge possibility of melanie being guilty, but for now... i'll still enjoy her music 

Truth or not, the music is good, and honestly there was no physical force or something 'cause in the end Timothy agreed to do it... I don't think we stan for some serial killer or any kind of criminal

So rapists arent criminals? 

tumblr_p1o62bGOZI1vkmteko1_400.jpg

Non consensual intercourse isnt rape unless theres physical force?

Piggyback is good music?

So rapists arent criminals?

Non consensual intercourse isnt rape unless theres physical force?

Piggyback is good music?

It's not rape if she agreed to do that + she wanted to smoke weed and she bought the sex game/toy thing.. So yeah I know this is Melanie Martinez thread but stay off the Tumblr kids

Seems like we are back to page 158 

:judgingu:  

they both agreed, melanie didn't force her. as far as we know in both stories there is a part where timothy gave consent in having sex. i'm not defending anyone, but we don't know what happened and we'll probably never know so there's no use in attacking who decides to still listen to melanie cause she may be innocent anyways 

i don't believe either of them. if she was raped, timothy should have reported it or taken her to court, but no she just 'exposed her' on social media as if it would give her any justice. if its a lie, melanie should've taken her to court for slander, but no instead she posts a vague response and releases a bop

the thing is reporting cases of rape is hellish and emotionally draining since the police don't take shit serious and end up blaming victims plus rapists barely get incarcerated unfortunately

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

the thing is reporting cases of rape is hellish and emotionally draining since the police don't take shit serious and end up blaming victims plus rapists barely get incarcerated unfortunately

youre right. its a really sticky situation

i really miss those days where she wasn't problematic and we were waiting for her to drop her album and everything was cute and exciting  :toofunny:

i mean crybaby was slightly problematic but at least we know now who she really is

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

they both agreed, melanie didn't force her. as far as we know in both stories there is a part where timothy gave consent in having sex. i'm not defending anyone, but we don't know what happened and we'll probably never know so there's no use in attacking who decides to still listen to melanie cause she may be innocent anyways 

She didn't agree. Melanie took her silence as an agreement and proceeded. 

I think they are both telling their own versions of the truth. Timothy repeatedly said no, and Melanie pressured her into doing something she didn't want to do so she just let it happen despite being unwilling. Melanie was wrong for assuming that her silence meant consent and should not have done what she did.

Melanie thought that since Timothy wasn't saying no, she was saying yes. She continued from one act to the next without any confirmation or reaction from Timothy bc she assumed it was fine. I don't think Melanie had any ill will or intended to rape Timothy but she wasn't paying attention. Now she's blaming the situation on Timothy being fame hungry because in her mind, Timothy consented.

There, case solved, everyone go home

I think they are both telling their own versions of the truth. Timothy repeatedly said no, and Melanie pressured her into doing something she didn't want to do so she just let it happen despite being unwilling. Melanie was wrong for assuming that her silence meant consent and should not have done what she did.

Melanie thought that since Timothy wasn't saying no, she was saying yes. She continued from one act to the next without any confirmation or reaction from Timothy bc she assumed it was fine. I don't think Melanie had any ill will or intended to rape Timothy but she wasn't paying attention. Now she's blaming the situation on Timothy being fame hungry because in her mind, Timothy consented.

This is literally all your opinion based on Mel's tweet where she said "Timothy never said no to anything we did together"

just saying, reach. case closed xo

On the flipside didn't Timothy change her story multiple times and incorrectly recount some things? Not that I'm siding with either party, I'm just saying because neither of us are Timothy or Melanie we'll never for certain know what happened :-) all we have is our opinions base on a handful of tweets

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Gorl... This tea is hot

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: