Jack

Melanie Martinez

This is literally all your opinion based on Mel's tweet where she said "Timothy never said no to anything we did together"

just saying, reach. case closed xo

On the flipside didn't Timothy change her story multiple times and incorrectly recount some things? Not that I'm siding with either party, I'm just saying because neither of us are Timothy or Melanie we'll never for certain know what happened :-) all we have is our opinions base on a handful of tweets

This isn't my opinion henny, it's the most probable outcome. Nowhere near a reach if you've been following both accounts and the situation. The one thing they both acknowledge is that they did have sex of some sort. What I said in my earlier post explains the breach in communication which led to these accusations. ":-)"

So dense. Regardless of what anyone says all we know is that they had sex. We'll know more if Melanie admits to the allegations or if Timothy admits to making them up, neither of which are going to happen lol.

Thats exactly what i just said so look who's talking about dense lol

We don't know if they both agreed or not to have sex but we know for sure that Timothy said on her livestream that she (Timothy) wanted to smoke weed and bought the sex game

exactly, she suffers from bpd and bpd causes your brain to twist past events, etc;

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Correction: We DON'T need the damn album.  :hooker:  

I just wanna know if it's even going to happen at this point and a vague release date (soon, far off, next year etc.)  :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...