• delreyfreak, californianfreak and Cult Leader like this

#4282 OFFLINE   RadiantEdits

RadiantEdits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Time Online: 8d 4h 45m 32s

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:32 AM

Honestly, coming back to crybaby it is a masterpiece. I got sick of it quite quickly but listening again after a while, everything about the album is just so good imo - the songs, the concept, the cover art, the videos, the story etc etc 

right, I think I overplayed it but once I gave it a few months without listening. Revisiting it reminded me why I liked it so much  :flutter:

• DAMN and Khris like this

#4283 OFFLINE   Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Rosarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • Locationthe moon
  • Fan Since:October 2012
  • Time Online: 31d 18h 40m 45s

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:50 AM

same, I love the pouring sound

Thats the part I kept in the video cause I love it too. I just dont like how it opened on the acapella.

Honestly, coming back to crybaby it is a masterpiece. I got sick of it quite quickly but listening again after a while, everything about the album is just so good imo - the songs, the concept, the cover art, the videos, the story etc etc 

After nothing happened with the allegations (and hearing about something that was a real situation, i.e. Mars Argo), I have a new appreciation for this album. The production is absolutely genius, and I really fucking missed listening to Pacify Her, Milk & Cookies and Cake in particular. 

To me, the album actually starts at Dollhouse tho haha. Im just always that odd one that doesn't like the song everyone likes, so on CB it's Cry Baby. 

• ultralife likes this

#4284 ONLINE   Lana Rey Loreen

Lana Rey Loreen

Leak Paradise Instrumentals

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,854 posts
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 83d 2h 43m 14s

Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:30 AM

The last time I listened to CB was in August :toofunny: . Tag, You're It was my favorite, I've never liked Soap
  • MrLunknown likes this

3194hiN.jpg

#4285 OFFLINE   Creyk

Creyk

Lana is better than you fav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,265 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 76d 14h 46m 3s

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:33 AM

The last time I listened to CB was in August :toofunny: . Tag, You're It was my favorite, I've never liked Soap

I think the instrumental drags the beautiful vocals down.

There is a version that is far better imo

http://picosong.com/wPnK2

#4286 OFFLINE   Body Electrician

Body Electrician

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Time Online: 11d 3h 26m 12s

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:26 AM

I can't believe we're gonna be halfway through the year soon and we still have no idea about what's happening  :rip:  the hype is gone now and I'm sure whenever it does come it will feel like a massive anti climax

• DAMN and Khris like this

YjdrWYc.gif Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me BrFiN7T.gif

#4287 OFFLINE   Masochism

Masochism

daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts
  • Time Online: 109d 17h 57m 44s

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:08 PM

I can't believe we're gonna be halfway through the year soon and we still have no idea about what's happening :rip: the hype is gone now and I'm sure whenever it does come it will feel like a massive anti climax

well i mean she was accused of being a rapist so that obviously broke all her plans for releasing the album.... but still.... she could post something on her insta to clarify this mess but i guess it ain't happening

#4288 OFFLINE   Body Electrician

Body Electrician

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:21 PM

well i mean she was accused of being a rapist so that obviously broke all her plans for releasing the album.... but still.... she could post something on her insta to clarify this mess but i guess it ain't happening

she'd been inactive on social media for a few months even before the allegation and I honestly think we would still be waiting had it not happened.. she was still writing the film as of November so it probably didn't go into production until the new year. I feel like she got mad at those pics being leaked as well and decided to wait a bit longer. She was literally on her phone in her friends IG story yesterday as well so she's clearly still using it despite her whole "real life is behind your phone" stuff.. it's been 5 months since she said she'd start the era + it would just be nice for her to post an update

• Masochism likes this

#4289 OFFLINE   Masochism

Masochism

daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:27 PM

she'd been inactive on social media for a few months even before the allegation and I honestly think we would still be waiting had it not happened.. she was still writing the film as of November so it probably didn't go into production until the new year. I feel like she got mad at those pics being leaked as well and decided to wait a bit longer. She was literally on her phone in her friends IG story yesterday as well so she's clearly still using it despite her whole "real life is behind your phone" stuff.. it's been 5 months since she said she'd start the era + it would just be nice for her to post an update

totally agree! she should give us something... i mean i would be okay with just one tweet saying "im alive, im fine, im almost done, it's coming soon, the film is done" stuff like that, instead she ignores us completely. she became so annoying after the release of cry baby smh 

#4290 OFFLINE   Body Electrician

Body Electrician

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:10 PM

totally agree! she should give us something... i mean i would be okay with just one tweet saying "im alive, im fine, im almost done, it's coming soon, the film is done" stuff like that, instead she ignores us completely. she became so annoying after the release of cry baby smh 

crybaby definitely gave her a confidence boost... that IG post she made about "pop surrealism" was a mess and a half  :rip:  she just needs to serve some bops and visuals and be done with it

• Masochism, DAMN and loleetah like this

#4291 OFFLINE   milkandhoney

milkandhoney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Time Online: 18h 13m

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:42 PM

if she does any interviews again and someone asks her about the accusations she will literally cry and run away, not saying she lied but she said literally anything makes her emotional and makes her cry. But i don't think anyone will have the balls to ask her this. 

• delreyfreak, Body Electrician, True Romance and 2 others like this

#4292 OFFLINE   Body Electrician

Body Electrician

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:12 PM

if she does any interviews again and someone asks her about the accusations she will literally cry and run away, not saying she lied but she said literally anything makes her emotional and makes her cry. But i don't think anyone will have the balls to ask her this. 

I doubt she'll even do many. If she does her team will probably tell the interviewer that they can't ask about the situation. And even if they did ask she'd probably just say "I'm here to talk about my art, sending love+light to her" etc. etc.

• DAMN and melodrama like this

#4293 ONLINE   HANGINGFROOT

HANGINGFROOT

galactic prince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Fan Since:the 19th century
  • Time Online: 26d 12h 8m 36s

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:20 PM

I doubt she'll even do many. If she does her team will probably tell the interviewer that they can't ask about the situation. And even if they did ask she'd probably just say "I'm here to talk about my art, sending love+light to her" etc. etc.

shitttt imagine making a mistake or being part of a controversial situation and living with it chasing you forever

• True Romance and Cult Leader like this

QM3x4Eq.jpg

#4294 OFFLINE   Creyk

Creyk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,265 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:10 PM

It was huge news, surely she will be prepared for the questions with the perfect sound bite answer that both puts her in a positive light and makes people want to buy stream the album.

• Kitschesque likes this

#4295 OFFLINE   Body Electrician

Body Electrician

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:10 PM

just release the fucking album already stupid diaper bitch

• Masochism, delreyfreak, DAMN and 5 others like this

#4296 OFFLINE   Wynwood

Wynwood

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts
  • Locationwoodstock
  • Fan Since:1969
  • Time Online: 94d 1h 39m 52s

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:19 PM

yall this album is going to bomb lol. she's gonna sell like 20 copies

• delreyfreak, True Romance, #JusticeForYosemite and 1 other like this

tumblr_n72nrjmmBF1rml5reo1_540.png

#4297 OFFLINE   Creyk

Creyk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,265 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:35 PM

yall this album is going to bomb lol. she's gonna sell like 20 copies

If it does, that's okay. All females who are not cardi B have flopped in 2018 or had extremely short periods of success.

• Masochism, Lana Rey Loreen and #JusticeForYosemite like this

#4298 OFFLINE   Masochism

Masochism

daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

who cares how many copies it will sell i still want new music hurry the fuck up melanie
  • HANGINGFROOT likes this

#4299 OFFLINE   Trainwreck

Trainwreck

dreaming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,145 posts
  • Time Online: 53d 7h 38m 13s

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:47 PM

If it does, that's okay. All females who are not cardi B have flopped in 2018 or had extremely short periods of success.

well....ok

Posted Image

#4300 OFFLINE   Body Electrician

Body Electrician

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:56 AM

she posted to her IG story

V8OOO2M.png

those costumes and hair better be for the tour because if the film hasn't even been made yet.....

s9kkbLj.gif

• Masochism, DAMN, Lana Rey Loreen and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users