Jack

Melanie Martinez

The last time I listened to CB was in August :toofunny: . Tag, You're It was my favorite, I've never liked Soap

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I can't believe we're gonna be halfway through the year soon and we still have no idea about what's happening  :rip:  the hype is gone now and I'm sure whenever it does come it will feel like a massive anti climax

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I can't believe we're gonna be halfway through the year soon and we still have no idea about what's happening :rip: the hype is gone now and I'm sure whenever it does come it will feel like a massive anti climax

well i mean she was accused of being a rapist so that obviously broke all her plans for releasing the album.... but still.... she could post something on her insta to clarify this mess but i guess it ain't happening

well i mean she was accused of being a rapist so that obviously broke all her plans for releasing the album.... but still.... she could post something on her insta to clarify this mess but i guess it ain't happening

she'd been inactive on social media for a few months even before the allegation and I honestly think we would still be waiting had it not happened.. she was still writing the film as of November so it probably didn't go into production until the new year. I feel like she got mad at those pics being leaked as well and decided to wait a bit longer. She was literally on her phone in her friends IG story yesterday as well so she's clearly still using it despite her whole "real life is behind your phone" stuff.. it's been 5 months since she said she'd start the era + it would just be nice for her to post an update

she'd been inactive on social media for a few months even before the allegation and I honestly think we would still be waiting had it not happened.. she was still writing the film as of November so it probably didn't go into production until the new year. I feel like she got mad at those pics being leaked as well and decided to wait a bit longer. She was literally on her phone in her friends IG story yesterday as well so she's clearly still using it despite her whole "real life is behind your phone" stuff.. it's been 5 months since she said she'd start the era + it would just be nice for her to post an update

totally agree! she should give us something... i mean i would be okay with just one tweet saying "im alive, im fine, im almost done, it's coming soon, the film is done" stuff like that, instead she ignores us completely. she became so annoying after the release of cry baby smh 

totally agree! she should give us something... i mean i would be okay with just one tweet saying "im alive, im fine, im almost done, it's coming soon, the film is done" stuff like that, instead she ignores us completely. she became so annoying after the release of cry baby smh 

crybaby definitely gave her a confidence boost... that IG post she made about "pop surrealism" was a mess and a half  :rip:  she just needs to serve some bops and visuals and be done with it

if she does any interviews again and someone asks her about the accusations she will literally cry and run away, not saying she lied but she said literally anything makes her emotional and makes her cry. But i don't think anyone will have the balls to ask her this. 

if she does any interviews again and someone asks her about the accusations she will literally cry and run away, not saying she lied but she said literally anything makes her emotional and makes her cry. But i don't think anyone will have the balls to ask her this. 

I doubt she'll even do many. If she does her team will probably tell the interviewer that they can't ask about the situation. And even if they did ask she'd probably just say "I'm here to talk about my art, sending love+light to her" etc. etc.

I doubt she'll even do many. If she does her team will probably tell the interviewer that they can't ask about the situation. And even if they did ask she'd probably just say "I'm here to talk about my art, sending love+light to her" etc. etc.

shitttt imagine making a mistake or being part of a controversial situation and living with it chasing you forever

It was huge news, surely she will be prepared for the questions with the perfect sound bite answer that both puts her in a positive light and makes people want to buy stream the album.

yall this album is going to bomb lol. she's gonna sell like 20 copies

If it does, that's okay. All females who are not cardi B have flopped in 2018 or had extremely short periods of success.

she posted to her IG story

V8OOO2M.png

those costumes and hair better be for the tour because if the film hasn't even been made yet.....

s9kkbLj.gif

Cry Baby's Extra Clutter Ranking:

1. Play Date

2. Cake

3. Gingerbread Man

4. Teddy Bear

Play Date is THAT song

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: