Jack

Melanie Martinez

Blue Knees is cute lyrically, but honestly I wasn't that excited when the first snippets were leaked, I knew it was an ugly demo. I listen to it ocasionally tho. :toofunny:

Also, Soap is the worst song on Cry Baby.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I actually despise Blue Knees. the beat sounds horrible and none of the lyrics are good, it's a complete downgrade from all of her songs.

When the album comes out i am skipping that song

tumblr_ol16c6rwH91qczbido1_500.gif

wow sis you snapped. hot tea right here

So are we still sticking to the "hip hop influenced" Expectations? If so, wouldn't that mean the production would be closer to Sippy Cup? Idk, I'm honestly not that familiar with hip hop.

I just really hope there's still music box sounds. That's what drew me to her music in the first place

I had a dream about MM2 last night. It was a surprise drop with barely any announcement, the cover art was a drawing and the colors were very Easter-y, like blue yellow pink. Lyrically it was really sad and impactful and the instrumentation was sparse. In my dream I shut it off bc I felt bad listening though sshjdjfd

Saw everyone dragging Blue knees (Which for me is still called "Next time it rains" because it got a cute cover art along when I downloaded) and, for some random reason, I really keep going back to listen to it every now and then even thought the song is just plain. But the beat + hook work together and got glued in my head??????