Jack

Melanie Martinez

Saw everyone dragging Blue knees (Which for me is still called "Next time it rains" because it got a cute cover art along when I downloaded) and, for some random reason, I really keep going back to listen to it every now and then even thought the song is just plain. But the beat + hook work together and got glued in my head??????

Honestly one of my favorites. Something really catchy about it

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I've been listening to the Sippy Cup instrumental on a loop lately, one of the best produced tracks I can think of

until the abomination that is the chorus

xMcVPI7.jpg

did ya'll hear about the possible album name? Bluffington? it was listed to buy on Amazon with no album cover yet and a "coming soon" purchase label

Bluffington  :deadbanana: what does that even mean

could be true though, I remember UV tracklist leaking on Amazon France

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

did ya'll hear about the possible album name? Bluffington? it was listed to buy on Amazon with no album cover yet and a "coming soon" purchase label

Could actually be cool - I'm imagining 'Bluffington' would be like a fictional town or something to go along with the album

FzytWEW.png

Hey, don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, but even though Melanie probably isn't a rapist she's still friends with an open pedophile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3eKxUQaDI (sorry I know the video quality isn't the best)

Just found out about this a few days ago. If she doesn't know about it that's one thing but if she knows that Yungelita watches that stuff and still supports her then that's messed up. 

death grips is online !

Hey, don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, but even though Melanie probably isn't a rapist she's still friends with an open pedophile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3eKxUQaDI (sorry I know the video quality isn't the best)

Just found out about this a few days ago. If she doesn't know about it that's one thing but if she knows that Yungelita watches that stuff and still supports her then that's messed up. 

I'm pretty sure Melanie knows about all this crap already but decides to ignore it because she wants to keep her as a "friend". Mess...