Jack

Melanie Martinez

this is probably like dangerous question but does anyone still have the leaked stills/photos? her team did a good job of erasing them from the internet.

I never said this but I spoke to the photographer of the stills and he implied that they are instead the album covers (front and back). It had been so long since he took them that he assumed the album had been out already.

do you still have the pictures?

And also, her response to the bisexual question is really good. I feel that no one believes bisexuality until you 'prove it' and thats the reason i never formally came out. There usually doesnt need to be "experimentation" before you realise youre bisexual, or gay, or whatever. Most people just know, but never get to experience it.

mh i found the pictures that leaked. i can't see them as album covers, like, they don't match? idk

@wraith

album booklet maybe? 

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

yall, rapist or not she still makes good music... you don't need to like her as a person to enjoy the music...

anyone else think Eclipse shortened Blue Knees before giving it to people to trade? He did it to some Lana tracks he leaked too so :l

most likely. he's one of the greediest people in this community, so without a doubt i would assume so.

I could see these pics as Album Cover + Backcover and it just really reminds me of the whole "It's about where Crybaby lives blablabla" concept she first mentioned for the record. It's just the photos look... like photos and not edited to be cover\back cover  (they're not even "square" trust me when you see a photo that's square it just gets better).

This whole talk also gave me "I CAN'T FIND THE PEOPLE TO DO MAD HATTER VIDEO" and in the end it might be... well... not so worth the wait. Hoping for the music this time around.

honestly, the movie will probably just be her doing that smile thing she does in every other video to signify crybaby is cRAZY and some random crying scenes,  the other main characters acting like they're high, the side characters also acting like they're high but this time with animal masks or black eyes because it's creepy and "creative" featuring yungepedophile, some awkward acting, movements and editing all in shades of pastel, but this time at school

here's the smile thing i'm talking about:

ae0f534854a9b81656f4f2e7437b1b843200446aMelanie-Martinez-melanie-martinez-4136959b0ab07d77439299681ec0b36ce6d4d1fabd0f6f

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

honestly, the movie will probably just be her doing that smile thing she does in every other video to signify crybaby is cRAZY and some random crying scenes,  the other main characters acting like they're high, the side characters also acting like they're high but this time with animal masks or black eyes because it's creepy and "creative" featuring yungepedophile, some awkward acting, movements and editing all in shades of pastel, but this time at school

here's the smile thing i'm talking about:

ae0f534854a9b81656f4f2e7437b1b843200446aMelanie-Martinez-melanie-martinez-4136959b0ab07d77439299681ec0b36ce6d4d1fabd0f6f

her I'm CrAzy ùwú smile is so horrible. She used to had a cute smile but now she tries too hard to look InsAnE uwu Mad BaBY

mh i found the pictures that leaked. i can't see them as album covers, like, they don't match? idk

@wraith

SpJMa73.jpg

lOwB3A7.jpg

First one could be the back of the album with the tracklist written on the board. Id actually like thaf

yall, rapist or not she still makes good music... you don't need to like her as a person to enjoy the music...

anyone else think Eclipse shortened Blue Knees before giving it to people to trade? He did it to some Lana tracks he leaked too so :l

Fuck that Eclipse guy, he ain't shit. 

For a lot of people, the allegations were a good enough reason to not START listening to her music more than the few songs they probably knew.

For others who stanned her hard before the allegations tho, a lot of them, including me, went through the "defend timothy" Stage, not because i 100% thought Melanie was evil, but because id do the same for any alleged victim.

But after the drama died down and we were able to rationally analyse the 'evidence' including a really good body language analysis video of Timothy talking about it, i think even us who did momentarily turn against Mel decided that it was too messy to make a decision- both sides not telling the absolute truth, and to just try and forget about it

I think the majority of people still hating Mel just hate her personally, not because of Timothys story.

And that is the conclusion of my essay :)

For a lot of people, the allegations were a good enough reason to not START listening to her music more than the few songs they probably knew.

For others who stanned her hard before the allegations tho, a lot of them, including me, went through the "defend timothy" Stage, not because i 100% thought Melanie was evil, but because id do the same for any alleged victim.

But after the drama died down and we were able to rationally analyse the 'evidence' including a really good body language analysis video of Timothy talking about it, i think even us who did momentarily turn against Mel decided that it was too messy to make a decision- both sides not telling the absolute truth, and to just try and forget about it

I think the majority of people still hating Mel just hate her personally, not because of Timothys story.

And that is the conclusion of my essay :)

thanks for explaining it a lot clearer than i can <3