Jack

Melanie Martinez

Apparently, Until Sunrise (Cry Baby outtake) is being offered to people, but it's expensive (I'm guessing Hauntedbymel is selling it for $300 like the rest)

And another song, Rolling Rink, has been confirmed by someone who has been leaking songs lately who doesn't want to be known due to recent hate (I guess it's CryBabyBoiiii), and it was supposedly recorded for Bluffington

so it isn't over yet girls

I'm honestly too tired to read pages and pages of this thread, although I read a few, but would someone please be kind enough to explain to me why fans were deceived of Unhappy Meal? It's really been bugging me for some reason, I don't get it, I'm listening to it on a loop rn and it's deadass one of my fav Melanie songs. I mean if you wanted to show someone what's her style, this song sums it all. And if it's because of the beat, it's really good imho, the only tiny weaker thing is the "wah wah wah" sound at the beginning and end. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm extremely surprised this wasn't on CB

ZKcaooE.png

I'm honestly too tired to read pages and pages of this thread, although I read a few, but would someone please be kind enough to explain to me why fans were deceived of Unhappy Meal? It's really been bugging me for some reason, I don't get it, I'm listening to it on a loop rn and it's deadass one of my fav Melanie songs. I mean if you wanted to show someone what's her style, this song sums it all. And if it's because of the beat, it's really good imho, the only tiny weaker thing is the "wah wah wah" sound at the beginning and end. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm extremely surprised this wasn't on CB

I think Unhappy Meal was intended for Bluffington. (I might be wrong though.)

giphy.gif

I don't think it's the worst thing I've heard but it's just rough. And repetitive. The electronic aspect of it is really interesting, but with all the other songs that sound just so polished and finished... it gets a bit odd. Also the intro is nice. It's like... a right path to ge the song right. But it's not right now.

How has the movie not even started filming....like...what the hell has she been doing. She claims to be dedicated to this “dream” but she’s done literally nothing for 3 years. She made and realeased Piggyback within a week and it’s literally one of her best songs. What’s with the laziness? I’d understand if she were more open about her process, like if there’s been hold ups then fair enough but come the hell on. I don’t want to watch a movie about Cry Baby. I want a second album, like a SECOND album. She had so much hype around her when Cry Baby came out and now it’s like...well?....

giphy.gif

Remember when she said we would get the Mad Hatter video and then we got it like what, half a year later....

Yeah I'm not counting on that album this year :um: