Jack

Melanie Martinez

My point was that the rest of the song doesnt match up to the schizophrenia as an actual illness cause someone else is involved, its not just going on in her head, but definitely the "division" And "seperation" meaning. I mean, that is where name schizophrenia comes from. Theres just nothing in the song to suggest it really is a mental health topic, and rather just a confusion within that comes from someone elses actions as well.

Id just hate for it to turn into "i am 14 years old, i am a self-diagnosed schizophrenic, and Melanie you just get me so much! I love you! Crybaby forever!"

Ya know?

Omg so does that mean people can stop complaining like "sHe DoEsN't EvEn HaVe ScHiZoPhReNiA wTFFF!1!!1!1 sHe'S dIsGUsTiNG fOr TaLkING aBOut iT!!1!!11"

I knew schizophrenia was a stretch. Ppl be wishing

https://twitter.com/shizomelanie/status/1048691097352818688?s=09

I even saw some dumb crybaby stan be like "MEL OUR MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS QUEEN" over this sobg, like clearly you are probably 13 and never experienced any kind of mental illness in your life

the song is about dissociative identity disorder, I thought everyone knew this already

Omg so does that mean people can stop complaining like "sHe DoEsN't EvEn HaVe ScHiZoPhReNiA wTFFF!1!!1!1 sHe'S dIsGUsTiNG fOr TaLkING aBOut iT!!1!!11"

People shouldn't complain about it in the first place. It's not like Melanie experienced most things she sings about on Cry baby (getting kidnapped on tag you're it comes to mind). That's just fine, because not everything an artist sings is to be taken so literal. 

this bitch really needs to hurry her rapist ass and release MM2... I've been a fan for 2 weeks and I already crave for more songs... 

also those 9 year olds who have her unreleased need to release them... 

This dumbass really put Wicked Words instead of a newer song like Schizo huh? LMFAO, I hope it gets taken down asap tho

It has 12 songs; Drama Club / Bombs on Monday / Night Mime / Schizo are the other 4.

Which one of you did this btw 

te deseo, cariño

D9AGv35.png

Somebody hacked her Spotify and posted this mess

Not bad, though she'll be pissed to find out that Haunted, etc. were leaked. If she didn't already know.

giphy.gif

Someone on my Instagram posted a screenshoot listening to Haunted and I was like "wtf?"

When I saw the cover then I was like "Oh... right."

btw he was praising the song saying it was like "Her top" or whatever.