Jack

Melanie Martinez

Drama Club isn't even that bad. Get into it.

Just my least favorite sis, it's not that bad for real. Just repetitive.

The only song I'd say is bad somehow is Unhappy Meal cuz of the awkward beat + lyrics. It's a little bop tho.

Just my least favorite sis, it's not that bad for real. Just repetitive.

Drama Club if Melanie gave it longer verses, less chorus repeats, and a bridge that isn't just parts of the chorus >>>>>>>>>>>>> all the other leaks

Drama Club if Melanie gave it longer verses, less chorus repeats, and a bridge that isn't just parts of the chorus >>>>>>>>>>>>> all the other leaks

from what I've been told, Drama Club is from MM2. For all we know, it could be an incomplete demo.

giphy.gif

Lie, can anyone else picture the whole class standing up singing the chorus at the end of the song and standing up to the popular bully bitches?

lmaoo, I pictured several rushton dolls singing with crybaby and kind of i imagined her killing everyone from school with them :toofunny:  (I'm not psycho lol)

omg..... i literally just imagined what if at the end of MM2, provided it has a school theme, cry baby shoots everyone up? 

I'm here for it.

giphy.gif

I could only imagine how amazing a mastered version of Haunted would sound. I really wanna fight this b*tch for not releasing it.

I want to do a remake of it when my notebook comes from technical support, but my prods are soo shitty :defeated:

Listened to Crybaby yesterday and wow I did not realize how cringey a lot of the songs were. Even Training Wheels and Mrs. Potato Head don’t do much for me anymore.

On the other hand, Haunted is literally one of her best songs :defeated:

Especially Mad Hatter and Milk and Cookies. Those did NOT age well...