Jack

Melanie Martinez

Yo what’s up with her insta story, is she counting down to something...?

I'm 99% sure she is counting down 11 days until something. 6 days ago she posted a card that had the number 17 in roman numerals so she should be announcing something in 11 days!

I hope she at least shows us the album cover and announces the official title soon. I don't see any harm in doing that at all since the film is already done. I'm so sick of waiting around for this bitch  :bye:

the film is not done yet she said that she needed a few months still to edit it and stuff. but it's mostly done by now i guess.

the film is not done yet she said that she needed a few months still to edit it and stuff. but it's mostly done by now i guess.

aw man :(

giphy.gif

this is not even me being desperate for felonie 2 but like artists who drag their eras so long just for shock value are stupid and they're just making the hype die down. yes marina im talking to you. and you too fel 

this is not even me being desperate for felonie 2 but like artists who drag their eras so long just for shock value are stupid and they're just making the hype die down. yes marina im talking to you. and you too fel 

I'm pretty sure she's not dragging it out for shock value luv. It's probably you know... the whole rape scandal that happened lmfao...

I'm pretty sure she's not dragging it out for shock value luv. It's probably you know... the whole rape scandal that happened lmfao...

yeah the scandal messed up everything i guess, i agree with you, but anyways she's dumb for holding the album back to release it with the movie.  it's clear that the album is finished by a few years now, so yeah, she's still dumb.

honestly that happened so long ago i doubt the public still cares about it... like so much shit happens every day that the feloniegate is long over. we want  FM2 bitch

honestly that happened so long ago i doubt the public still cares about it... like so much shit happens every day that the feloniegate is long over. we want  FM2 bitch

stop calling her felonie. she's innocent.

giphy.gif

stop calling her felonie. she's innocent.

i know felonie jailinez is innocent (or, rather, i don't care about the feloniegate), i just think it's funny as fuck to call her felonie

"i doubt the public still cares about it..." you clearly have not been on twitter lmfao... like 2 months ago a random tweet blew up after PopCrave tweeted that Melanie is making a comeback and it had like over 20k retweets. People still tweet about her every day about the situation

"i doubt the public still cares about it..." you clearly have not been on twitter lmfao... like 2 months ago a random tweet blew up after PopCrave tweeted that Melanie is making a comeback and it had like over 20k retweets. People still tweet about her every day about the situation

It is such a sensitive time & issue that people on the internet will believe anybody who shall claim a celebrity raped or molested them without any further clarification or realising there might be a vicious intent to it. Of course, Melanie's silence on the issue & her creepy artistic image doesn't help.

When that Timothy girl released her statements along with a picture of Melanie blindfolded, with furry handcuffs "during a sex game they were playing" it was pretty clear to me that this girl is bullshitting us; her statements regarding this issue tell that she could have easily left if she wanted to. That day I had arguments with a certain members here so I stopped participating in this thread because it left a bad taste in my mouth BUT...

... Regardless of the media trial & what people might post or spread on Twitter (...and believe me they will do it throughout her career), it doesn't mean her albums won't sell if she's an unique artist. Take Eminem for example or even XXXtenacion (who was OPENLY home of obic & is widely hated), their album sales contradict their public image.

She should hire a technical team for taking the pirated downloads of her LP off the internet (like Rihanna & all do) & release it (or an EP) to get a better budget for her film if she's struggling with it. Money makes everything work faster & better.

That's all I had to say. Bye.