Jack

Melanie Martinez

I’m currently in my script writing class in which we have some actors in to read our scripts so we can hear how they read. One of the actors is a woman who was introduced to us by my course leader saying her acting credits, the last of which being “just finished filming for an upcoming movie starring pop star MELANIE MARTINEZ” this woman has information! Probably heard new songs and everything, what do I do

ask her...

I’m currently in my script writing class in which we have some actors in to read our scripts so we can hear how they read. One of the actors is a woman who was introduced to us by my course leader saying her acting credits, the last of which being “just finished filming for an upcoming movie starring pop star MELANIE MARTINEZ” this woman has information! Probably heard new songs and everything, what do I do

Tell her to reveal the plot of the movie, how long is it, what is the aesthetic and message, how many songs are included in it, does it have a happy ending, does it adress the rape situation, when do they plan to release it?

Tell her to reveal the plot of the movie, how long is it, what is the aesthetic and message, how many songs are included in it, does it have a happy ending, does it adress the rape situation, when do they plan to release it?

LMAO she wouldn’t spill shit if the questions were this upfront

She should just reveal the album title and cover art on December 20th, I don't think she's gonna release the first single it's not a good time

I think she's waiting to release a single next year, so she might have a better chance of get Indications to awards lol

She said she can’t say much about the movie but it fits with the album and the songs play throughout the film. And the music is better than Cry Baby and there’s a definite change in her music but for the better, and she told me some other stuff but honestly I promised I wouldn’t tell a soul and I genuinely won’t, but yeah, shook

giphy.gif

She said she can’t say much about the movie but it fits with the album and the songs play throughout the film. And the music is better than Cry Baby and there’s a definite change in her music but for the better, and she told me some other stuff but honestly I promised I wouldn’t tell a soul and I genuinely won’t, but yeah, shook

So basically what you told us that you "could" is useless info.

Thanks I guess lmao

j14CYJi.png

We literally knew all of that already hhaa