Jack

Melanie Martinez

She said she can’t say much about the movie but it fits with the album and the songs play throughout the film. And the music is better than Cry Baby and there’s a definite change in her music but for the better, and she told me some other stuff but honestly I promised I wouldn’t tell a soul and I genuinely won’t, but yeah, shook

did you even meet the damn woman lmao

She said she can’t say much about the movie but it fits with the album and the songs play throughout the film. And the music is better than Cry Baby and there’s a definite change in her music but for the better, and she told me some other stuff but honestly I promised I wouldn’t tell a soul and I genuinely won’t, but yeah, shook

sure lol

The songs are gonna play throughout the movie? That’s crazy for a visual album. You really came thru with the piping hot insider tea!

qfrWuBl.png

I'm trying to find a Soundcloud account that posted about a dozen of her acoustic originals years before anyone knew about it. There were different versions of Rough Love, Intervals, Bones Are Blue and a longer version of The One. I've been trying to find it again for a while but I had no luck whatsoever. Does anyone remember the name of it?

I just finished lunch with Melanie and she told me the tracklist, the name of the album.

The movie plot and the release date.

:shh:

If you're wondering we had lunch at Cipriani's basement...

giphy.gif

I'm trying to find a Soundcloud account that posted about a dozen of her acoustic originals years before anyone knew about it. There were different versions of Rough Love, Intervals, Bones Are Blue and a longer version of The One. I've been trying to find it again for a while but I had no luck whatsoever. Does anyone remember the name of it?

I deleted that SC account years ago

weren't there a lot of people on PHF that had WDBCF?

Someone even leaked a new snippet from there in august

Yeah that's true, some people have it and I highly believe that it will be fully leaked in 2019, probably after MM2 got released, all of those leakers are currently waiting for MM2 to come out. The leaking era ain't over yet :)