Jack

Melanie Martinez

I've officially come to the point where billie eyelash fans make me want to gouge my eyes out and drown them in hydrochloric acid

yikes why?

giphy.gif

I've officially come to the point where billie eyelash fans make me want to gouge my eyes out and drown them in hydrochloric acid

So they have taken Cry Babies’ place?

Honestly this whole rape situation is still so messy. Just check out her Facebook comments from yesterday. People still think she's a rapist without doing even minimum of the research; bashing her everywhere. Stan Twitter culture is so fucking stupid.

But most importantly - if she's not a rapist, why didn't she sue Timothy? It still damages her reputation to this day. In a very serious way.

Honestly this whole rape situation is still so messy. Just check out her Facebook comments from yesterday. People still think she's a rapist without doing even minimum of the research; bashing her everywhere. Stan Twitter culture is so fucking stupid.

But most importantly - if she's not a rapist, why didn't she sue Timothy? It still damages her reputation to this day. In a very serious way.

fuck them all. melanie is not a rapist.

giphy.gif

she probably didn't sue timothy cause timothy didn't want to sue mel either. it's just a random and stupid situation. timothy started all this argument for what? she didn't gain anything more than a few days of fame but then? so dumb. should've taken all this to court.

The pictures are way too big to post here, but Melanie had a big 420/easter/early birthday party! Complete with edibles, candy, a cake, and easter egg hunting!

https://twitter.com/crybabyxnation/status/1119934551390859264

giphy.gif

can we have an XCXWORLD situation so we don't have to deal with all the boring release cycle stuff thanks 

what is an xcxworld situation?

giphy.gif

what is an xcxworld situation?

her album was shelved (she was probably not gonna release it anyway as it had been shelved for almost a year) and it got leaked online in like 128 or 256 kbps in full (apart from 2 songs), then a year later it was leaked in 320 + the promotional photoshoot and the cover 

her album was shelved (she was probably not gonna release it anyway as it had been shelved for almost a year) and it got leaked online in like 128 or 256 kbps in full (apart from 2 songs), then a year later it was leaked in 320 + the promotional photoshoot and the cover 

holy shit i'd love for that to happen

giphy.gif

Even if the allegations are confirmed to be true one day, I still despise that Timothy girl as a person. I remember the day Melanie was accused of rape I tried to believe her side of the story but as the months went on I started to notice how unbearable she is as a human being. A lot of the crap that she said was so hypocritical and ignorant but people seemed to ignore it. I don't understand why people even stick up for her anymore after all that when it's so easy to call her out for bullshit  :teehee: