Jack

Melanie Martinez

The way they say 'oooooh' is so cringe

I fucking hate the fact that that disgusting pedo Elita is featured on the film. I'm gonna be disgusted by everything she does there. Ew.

After everything how does she not realise her close association with her is the worst possible decision she could make

She must be releasing it soonish if she dropped a second teaser so close to the first right?

yeah dropping a new teaser (every wednesday i suppose, we'll see next week tho) wouldn't make much sense if the album isnt coming till september....hm.

yeah dropping a new teaser (every wednesday i suppose, we'll see next week tho) wouldn't make much sense if the album isnt coming till september....hm.

i'm actually thinking its coming quite soon now tbh, anyone else hoping for an acoustic track like her old bathroom demos kinda?

I can't believe this era (now that it's finally begun) is going smoother than / going to be released before NFR AND Masochism

Who woulda thought.

Mel sure does like to mention and promise things lightyears before they come out, but like, at least it's steady promo before release.

I better not have spoken too soon.

Yeah, I reckon she might release on June 12th... it's a Wednesday and the album has the number "12" in it? might be a stretch. but def don't think it will be released on a Friday, because it's not just an album release - think film on a Wednesday (on youtube) and Spotify/iTunes album on the friday probs.

Reason she's releasing a movie along w the music AT ONCE is cause she wants us to digest it as a whole story, so wouldn't make sense to give too many teasers - if it is one every Wednesday, we're sure to get under 6 teasers before the actual thing! so def don't think it'll be release September 1st (first day of school for many), whole movie will be out by then in snippets LOL. also she mentioned her merch for this album will be "back-to-school" stuff, and back-to-school season/sales are during summer rather than when school actually starts! 

@Bittersweet

I can't believe this era (now that it's finally begun) is going smoother than / going to be released before NFR AND Masochism

Who woulda thought.

Mel sure does like to mention and promise things lightyears before they come out, but like, at least it's steady promo before release.

Lana has released 2 whole albums since crybaby’s release, wtf are you talking about?

Lana has released 2 whole albums since crybaby’s release, wtf are you talking about?

Who woulda thought.

ma'am that's a poodle

Oh my god I have no idea why but this made me spit my lemonade all over my laptop LMFAOOOO  :toofunny:

TjmiIK4.png