Jack

Melanie Martinez

believed to be that kinetics and one love got hacked, which would also explain the schizo leak

Really doubt it. Hauntedbymel also got all of these songs which WEREN'T produced by Kinetics & One Love:

Haunted

Unhappy Meal

Half Hearted

He's sold a lot of songs by other artists produced by random people, so I'm guessing he just has some type of access in the industry or something

Okay it sounds definitely slightly different...

I wonder if she changed/added more lyrics to it

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Not to get on a soap box, but songs like Drama Club, Black Beauty, and The Next Best American Record are why leakers really shouldn't leak songs. A common viewpoint is that these songs weren't going to be released anyways, but we just don't really know that for sure. Artists could sit on songs for years before putting them on a record. Maybe Betty Boop Boop was never going to see the light of day, but other leaks that are more recent could really screw up an artists vision. 

Anyways, I'll definitely be watching this. Nurse's Office is my favorite snippet (how do we know this is the title? Shazam?) and I hope she puts an official one out too. After hearing so much from Norman Fucking Rockwell, its actually kinda neat to have an album drop and have only heard a few snippets of each song (except Drama Club, which I haven't really listened to that much). I almost prefer no singles over having half the album before the release. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Can she post another lunchbox friends snippet? I need it :defeated:

can she post the whole song tbh

and im not over the fact she made the song so short ughhhhdbdndj

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

can she post the whole song tbh

and im not over the fact she made the song so short ughhhhdbdndj

Right? One of the worse trends today, having to make songs as short as possible

To be fair: Tag, you're it is the shortest song on cry baby and is god-tier and i dont think more length would add anything to it. 

And we have highschool sweethearts which is almost 5 minutes, if she cared about making it all as short as possible she wouldnt be putting that on here. I think it'll make sense when we hear it in full. 

That being said: anything new on those bonus tracks? I wonder if those are still a thing

whoever fucked over Melanie during the period of time she wrote Dead to Me, Schizo, You Love I, Carousel, Milk and Cookies did some serious damage lmao

try my extended Dollhouse concept album playlist out, its like a darker cry baby melanie without the baby aesthetic, a psychopaths breakup album tbh, Bombs On Monday Morning is the loss of the characters sanity, after she kills her ex she gets ptsd thinking the worlds gonna end hence bombs falling,  "you make moments last forever" "doctors orders" 

Dollhouse

Carousel

Schizo

You Love I

Dead to Me

Milk and Cookies

Bombs On Monday Morning

Bittersweet Tragedy

Mad Hatter

whoever fucked over Melanie during the period of time she wrote Dead to Me, Schizo, You Love I, Carousel, Milk and Cookies did some serious damage lmao

you mean like to her personally?

Leak Where Do Babies Come From

Also try out my Night Mime album

01. Bombs On Monday Morning

02. You Love I

03. Gingerbread Man

04. Band-Aid

05. Where Do babies Come From?

06. Schizo

07. Piggyback

08. Can't Help Falling In Love (Interlude)

09. 99 Cent Store

10. Night Mime

11. Haunted

12. Strawberry Fields Forever