Jack

Jackson Says

Since this is different from my music I thought I'd make a new thread for my youtube channel! If you don't know, I recently started my youtube channel and It's point is to put myself out there and share my personal experiences/ talk about hot topics with everyone! Here are some of my recent videos:

If you guys have any video ideas/criticisms/comments please feel free to post them in here and I love you guys/gals/non-binary peoples!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

school shooting was very poignant 

thank you for enjoying! I was originally going to try and make the video upbeat/happy but with how many school shootings/ terrorist attacks are happening nation and worldwide, I felt that it was necessary to be honest about how dangerous these situations can be. Thank you for taking it seriously as well :kiss:

you literally look like SHREK   and have the audacity to call me Bighead pleaseeeee take the new year to visit your eye doctor/therapist, whatever your eyes and brain are telling you that you look like it..ISNT IT. 

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
this language is crossing a line

you literally look like SHREK   and have the audacity to call me Bighead pleaseeeee take the new year to visit your eye doctor/therapist, whatever your eyes and brain are telling you that you look like it..ISNT IT. 

I'M

lABVyGE.png

How about we let the 2 months i made YouTube videos in 2016 die thx lmao

u mad bighead?

How about we let the 2 months i made YouTube videos in 2016 die thx lmao

u mad bighead?

the only thing I'm mad about is a crusty dry skinned SpongeBob built faggot thinking they have any leeway into talking down unto others while having a receding hairline the age of 18-19? that's so sad sweetheart...please seek some sort of outside help beyond the internet because the path of narcissism is a short one and ends in you being alone for the rest of your life...something I'm surprised you haven't come to terms with by being FACT-UALLY horrendous looking. 
PS you still should lose some weight if you wanna call anyone names
...have a nice life!
 P.P.S try choking on a bone with your hideous dog 

I think if you write paragraphs of hate to someone you barely interact with ONLINE then it’s a little... pressed.

are you blind or can you just not read???? where did i DENY being mad??? How about read the first 6 words of what i wrote before ASSUMING and being condescending.